Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any one in Greenville got 2 bc tickets for sell. . $20 each
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Any one in Greenville got 2 bc tickets for sell. . $20 each

Oct 16, 2015, 10:59 AM

Doesnt matter where , Prefer tdn.

May be able to pick up in the Charlotte area , but that is a long shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I wasn't an economics major, but

Oct 16, 2015, 11:11 AM

You may have trouble dictating the terms of your purchase when you are asking for significantly less than face value, which is theoretically even less than what IPTAY members ourselves pay when all is said and done. People that feel entitled to face value or less have clearly never bought season tickets or are riding an extremely lucky streak of finding students or fans in precarious life situations forcing them to sell at the last minute for much less. Anyway, sorry for the rant, just have a hard time understanding why people would assume they can get tickets for less than the wholesale price.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wasn't an economics major, but

Oct 16, 2015, 11:14 AM

I don't blame the man, you never know till you ask.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:26 AM

Yea, no problem with asking. You don't offer a car dealer the sticker price without haggling. I'm a season ticket holder and I have no problem coming to an agreement on a price the few times I have had to sell my tickets.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2015, 1:28 PM

I agree. You'd be amazed the deals one can get if he simply asks or is persistent. My boss, (the coot) has taught me a lot about getting good deals on stuff. I'm a tight wad, so I'm all about a deal or saving money. People think a price isn't negotiable, but it's almost always negotiable. But if it's you're money and you can afford to blow it, then by all means blow it.

Yaaay.. this guy.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:25 AM [ in reply to I wasn't an economics major, but ]

Im an iptay member. I have season tickets. I will be at the game. I've only missed 3 home games since graduating in 99 so I haven't done it often but when I did miss games I simply gave my tickets to some one who wanted to go. I know ...craaaaazy.

I don't assume anything. I have $40 and want two tickets. If I get it great. If I don't, oh well. My nephew will have to try to get his own dang tickets at the game.

Sooo.. at any rate. . Do you have 2 tickets to the Clemson vs bc football game on oct 17 2015 for sell and are you willing to take $20 a piece?

If yes, let's trade items. Cash for tickets.

If not. thank you for the bump.

Im in the Greenville area so I can pick them up here. He works in Charlotte but he is too lazy to put on socks so I think it is a long shot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Yaaay.. this guy.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:27 AM

I hear you. I'm just like you.

ticket's a sensitive issue/word, right up there with thug.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Yaaay.. this guy. ]

good luck GeeV and i hope your sockless nephew enjoys the game... well, if he makes his way out of bed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No need to get personal bro

Oct 16, 2015, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Yaaay.. this guy. ]

Clearly, as a season ticket holder yourself you know how absurd it would be to lose money each game while also not attending. Best of luck to you and your "friend".

My nephew. He's pretty cool though, i consider him a friend. I lose money every game.

Oct 16, 2015, 12:51 PM

But I agree to do it when I send iptay my monies so I really have no right to complain.

I don't think there is anything absurd about giving away tickets for free, at face value, or above face value.

Nothing but lOve for ya bro

Oct 16, 2015, 2:21 PM [ in reply to No need to get personal bro ]

I don't see anything absUrd about giving away tickets, paying less than face, charging face, or asking over face value.

Simple business transaction.

That's a myth. For years, I have bought tickets outside the

Oct 16, 2015, 1:35 PM [ in reply to I wasn't an economics major, but ]

stadium and rarely have I paid face value - it's almost always less. I've been to home UGA, SC, FSU games and gotten in easily. The ND game would have been a challenge - but I paid face (thanks to the storm).

With TV, weather, and night games - tickets are easy to find.

BC game - easy. TV/night...non-diehard folks are tired after the last 2 games (night/rain and then rain). $20 is likely a good number...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

price is dictated by the quantity demanded.

Oct 16, 2015, 2:57 PM [ in reply to I wasn't an economics major, but ]

Face value is priced by the expected value at that time. That doesn't mean that's what the ticket is worth. There are plenty of factors that can change the value of the ticket. If we were 0-5 id imagine 20 dollars for an uppers deck ticket would be a good value. Look at the Notre dame game. I paid 120 for 2 lower deck tickets on the 45 yard line home side. (Under face value). I am taking my brother to the game Saturday and won't pay more than 80 dollars for 2 lower deck. That is what I value them at. The closer it gets to kick off it becomes a buyers market. Eventually someone will sell them at that price, whether is tonight or 5 minutes after kick off. Sorry for my 2cents

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Oct 16, 2015, 10:35 PM [ in reply to I wasn't an economics major, but ]

I'd love to hear how asking face value is feeling entitled?

What are you, Ticketmaster? Service fees, convenience fees, local and state taxes?

If you want me to pay more to help cover your IPTAY donation, I at least want a sticker or a copy of an Orange and White.

Mite bee an isshoe

Oct 16, 2015, 11:14 AM

Cents it's the biggest game of the yeer...will take nothing less than 450$ a peace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

10 brain cells just died in my head***

Oct 16, 2015, 11:22 AM

I have 2 in UC that I am not using..

Oct 16, 2015, 11:20 AM

I will take 11,350.00.

For the pair of course.

Comes with lunch because you have to meet me in Lot 5. All burgers are cooked medium so dont even think about special ordering.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

11,350 pesos? If so. .the free burgers may be the

Oct 16, 2015, 11:27 AM

Deal sealer. . I can pass that along.

^^ not going to mix me up in that Peso thing around campus

Oct 16, 2015, 12:44 PM

No siree Hose A

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will gladly sell you mine for that.

Oct 16, 2015, 1:04 PM [ in reply to 11,350 pesos? If so. .the free burgers may be the ]

That's like a little over $815 US. Much better than your opening offer! ;)

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Yeah but...hamburgers.***

Oct 16, 2015, 1:11 PM

Seems reasonable.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:28 AM

For basketball tickets.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re:Send me a T-mail

Oct 16, 2015, 11:31 AM

if you are still looking.

Message was edited by: ruatiger®

Ummm... ok I'll try.***

Oct 16, 2015, 12:52 PM

Re:Send me a T-mail

Oct 16, 2015, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re:Send me a T-mail ]

Can't seem to from my phone. I'll try when I get home

have you called

Oct 16, 2015, 12:45 PM

@GWPTiger yet?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Any one in Greenville got 2 bc tickets for sell. . $20 each

Oct 16, 2015, 1:00 PM

Check out stubhub my friend . Tickets for upper level are running around your asking price . I just sold my TDM for 20 a piece

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

Re: Any one in Greenville got 2 bc tickets for sell. . $20 each

Oct 17, 2015, 5:54 AM

I want to buy your home for much less than market value. Deal?

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic