Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any fellow Clemson students on here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 923

Any fellow Clemson students on here?

Aug 17, 2015, 6:57 PM

If so, I was just curious on how ticket distribution is supposed to work this year. I was in the Bridge program last year so we could buy the whole ticket package upfront, but now I am under the impression that there will be no waiting in lines to get tickets, so I was just trying to figure this out before the first game
TIA and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im still wondering how this will work too

Aug 17, 2015, 7:24 PM

Its supposed to be all online, with time slots for each class to log into and pick a section for their ticket to be, with each section general admission seats (the earlier you get there the better your seat will be).

I had questions about guest tickets because in the past you could buy season guest tickets (the only way to get a guest ticket to a big game) but they are not doing that this year. They told me that guest tickets would probably be opened up after all the students got the tickets they wanted (so probably no big games) but that wouldnt make sense to me because the only sections that will be available after all students have had the opportunity for a ticket the only sections left would be upper deck. (So if I get my ticket in the lower deck, then they open up guest tickets, either I have to switch to upper deck ticket as well, or send my guest up there alone?)

I'm also curious how in the world they are going to enforce students sitting in the right section, If someone cant get a seat in their section, is security going to ask every person in that section to see their ticket to make sure they are in the right one?

Re: Im still wondering how this will work too

Aug 17, 2015, 11:55 PM

See all I am worried about is Hill tickets because i do not mind sitting/standing there at all. Thank you though! Very Helpful.

Replies: 2
| visibility 923
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic