Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Rand take on Corey Miller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Any Rand take on Corey Miller

Jan 21, 2019, 2:43 PM

Ayn Rand could write like few others - she did not know Mr. Miller but she knew his type.

She summed it up pretty eloquently ... “Do you know the hallmark of a second rater? It's resentment of another man's achievement. Those touchy mediocrities who sit trembling lest someone's work prove greater than their own ... They bare their teeth at you from out of their rat holes, thinking that you take pleasure in letting your brilliance dim them ... They envy achievement, and their dream of greatness is a world where all men have become their acknowledged inferiors. They don't know that that dream is the infallible proof of mediocrity, because that sort of world is what the man of achievement would not be able to bear.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any Rand take on Corey Miller

Jan 21, 2019, 2:50 PM

That describes a coot fan to a T.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 4:36 PM

It also explains why UGA is making up championships.

After we won in 2016, UGA came out in 2017 and claimed they have 2 (they have 1).

A friend of mine (Clemson grad, athletic trainer at UGA getting a masters) told me this week that UGA will likely be making a press release during their 2019 preseason where they will announce they actually have 4 national championships. Seriously, cant make this chit up.

They cant stand that Clemson is flat out better, and that we are stealing the best recruits from Georgia right out from under their noses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe but Corey Miller owns this board

Jan 21, 2019, 2:59 PM

He is renting free space in your minds. He deleted his social media he's not coming here to read comments. He trolled this board throw an article that he didn't even write. If and when he finds out, he will be happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

disagree...I find it entertaining how a coot mind works

Jan 21, 2019, 4:24 PM

and it is always fun making fun of idiotic dirtpeckers (korncoot, todd "cycling in" ellis, mustscoot, corey miller, Hootie, etc). Find it no different than visiting FGF just to bask in their misery.

Miller is an idiot, a butthurt idiot at that. He already has next year's excuse loaded in the chamber...(schedule).

yeah well

Jan 21, 2019, 6:33 PM

you have a good point. It is fun to laugh at.

Another aspect is I bet his son probably wouldve been

Jan 21, 2019, 3:04 PM

cool with going to Clemson but i'm sure dad would have none of that...now son is wondering if he should've ever listened to over-bearing pops in the first place.

Re: Another aspect is I bet his son probably wouldve been

Jan 21, 2019, 4:02 PM

Yep, he was denied the chance to at least make mom proud. It was the coots or Bama says daddy Miller!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Daddy wanted baby boy to go to u of 5c....

Jan 21, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Another aspect is I bet his son probably wouldve been ]

and u of 5c would have been happy to have him.

The problem was, u of 5c knew first hand what a complete d0uche Daddy was, so they refused to take baby boy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 21, 2019, 3:18 PM

Corey Miller squats to Peeee. 'nuff said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 3:22 PM

Squat to pee....

So can he hit the cup?

Jan 21, 2019, 4:05 PM

With the belly he has, that is the only way he can pee without peeing every where else. He has to pee like sis, and that's to sit to pisss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 4:53 PM

That puts it to bed. The only fallacy in this that Mr miller could understand what she said. I gots ocean front property in okla I will bet. Not only is the light not on you can't out a quart of material in a pint cup

Jan 21, 2019, 4:54 PM

Missed could not

Jan 21, 2019, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Any Rand take on Corey Miller ]

I'm confused. I thought the ocean front ended in Arizona. I'm pretty old, so you can ignore me I guess.

Rand was pretty good. Rothbard better, but Rand was good.***

Jan 21, 2019, 6:52 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic