Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Lot14 Regulars?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 674

Any Lot14 Regulars?

Oct 14, 2013, 11:59 AM

I started parking in lot 14 this year and wanted to ask any of the regulars about one of the 'parking attendants'. Do I need to tip this guy or something to be allowed to park in the grass lot before the track facility?

I get there early enough that there are still many spots left but he consistently tries to force us to the rear lot. Only after a 'discussion' does he finally let me take one of the spots that he seems to be reserving. He went so far as to tell me that he had to hold spots for "Mrs. Boyd" this weekend and "The running backs parents"..... It's getting old.

Rant over.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go ahead and call the IPTAY office and voice you concerns

Oct 14, 2013, 12:12 PM

there, get a number of someone that you can call on gamedays to get things straightened out. You pay to park there and have every bit as much right as "Mrs. Boyd (no disrespect Mrs. Boyd)" or any other players momma!! He is trying to abuse the little "power" that he may have.

Re: Any Lot14 Regulars?

Oct 14, 2013, 12:19 PM

Our third year there. Lost some of the view with the new Indoor Football Facility, but hey . . . it's worth it! Lots of grass for the kids/grandkids to play on at the practice fields and also at tailgate area (prefer this over the asphalt of Lots 5 & 6).

As for the gentlemen in question, yes, he is quite organized, but no, he has never forced us to the back portion of the lot. We just get there really early (usually by 8:15-8:30 a.m. for a 3:30 kickoff) and we always set up a tent, so we park along the asphalt path (against the "pond") in the first or second row.

We have allowed him to enjoy refreshments with us before, and he does recognize us by now, so . . . just keep doing what you're doing. He'll learn who you are and where you want to (and are allowed to) park and tailgate.

Go, Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely - at least a $50 should work.

Oct 14, 2013, 12:21 PM

signed,

parking attendant

Replies: 3
| visibility 674
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic