Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anti Mask 'Karen'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 82
| visibility 1,729

Anti Mask 'Karen'

Jun 29, 2020, 12:54 PM

https://youtu.be/tXR26v0Euo0

https://www.goupstate.com/news/20200628/lone-protester-seeks-city-reversal-of-mask-wearing-mandate

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

poor little kid***

Jun 29, 2020, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Best argument I’ve got for wearing a mask

Jun 29, 2020, 12:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best argument I have against mask is the new....

Jul 1, 2020, 1:25 PM

Senorita here at the restaurant looks very pretty. But has a mask on so .....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She procreated

just think about that for a minute.

then clean the vomit off your keyboard

Slump busters are people too....

Jun 29, 2020, 3:09 PM

And i'd wager that guy was in the worst slump on record.

I think I'd bust in her slump.

Jul 1, 2020, 1:57 PM

That posterboard might be covering one heck of a gunt though.... still wood.

Oculicious

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Might want to have her use the bidet first

Jul 1, 2020, 2:59 PM

Bet that thing smells like garlic bread that's been sitting out.

I've been with a few chicks that look like her

You'd be shocked how wet they stay. I can't speak to her politics or Karenness, but i can tell you that big ole gal would give you the ride of your life. hth.

don't be groce***

Re: don't be groce***

Jun 29, 2020, 1:05 PM

https://tinyurl.com/y7nyhk5n

Bisch looks like she'd play hungry hungry hippos with your

Jun 29, 2020, 1:01 PM [ in reply to I've been with a few chicks that look like her ]

junk. No thanks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we at least admit that the concept of requiring a mask

Jun 29, 2020, 1:00 PM

in restaurants might be one of the dumbest ####### things of 2020. And that's saying something. How in the hell do you wear a mask while you eat a meal? Furthermore, what the #### good would it do anyway? Even pre-COVID, tables are getting wiped down after every guest, you're generally sitting separate from people you don't know, it's all around one of the most brainless policies this country has every seen.

And anyone who agrees to the 'masks in restaurants' policy, you're an idiot. Seriously, you're stupid. Because it makes zero sense. ZERO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the masks are not required when you are at your table

Jun 29, 2020, 1:02 PM

that is how you are able to eat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it's somehow even dumber than I thought

Jun 29, 2020, 1:10 PM

Seriously, people that are this worried about it just need to stay home. Good god, if somebody is that paranoid about contracting it, cook at home. Don't go out anywhere. Avoid crowds. Where your mask while you're driving alone in your vehicle. I don't really care, but the mask virtue signaling is starting to irk me.

I just cannot forget than no more than 2 months ago the same people eye ####### me for not wearing a mask were preaching to me how they didn't really do anything, anyway, so don't bother with them. I guess I'm in the minority, but once I suspect somebody is full of ####, I just assuming they are moving forward. I don't all of the sudden consider them a bastion of truth and enlightenment. Which is what everybody else seems to be doing with this mask thing.

Nobody seems to be like, hey, uh, these guys were telling us the exact opposite like 7 weeks ago. Maybe we shouldn't do what they say?

Wrong.***

Jun 29, 2020, 1:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

What is?

Jun 29, 2020, 1:13 PM

2 months ago we were supposed to only be buying specific masks, and if we didn't fit test them just right there really was no point. So don't worry about it so nurses and doctors can have one. Ok, cool.

Fast forward to now: "Cut up some old boxers and tie them around your face, you'll be good to go!"

The 2 months ago was for preventing the wearer of

Jun 29, 2020, 1:15 PM

contracting the virus. The current mask plan is for preventing the spread, so it's protecting others far more than protecting yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Riiiight, I guess the rona switched up tactics so we did

Jun 29, 2020, 1:16 PM

too? Do you see why I don't buy any of this?

Or we're learning how to work on lowering the spread,

Jun 29, 2020, 1:20 PM

but I love the sarcasm and stupidity you're injecting into this.

Looking at how other countries have performed, seeing what they're doing, and adapting to try to do the best method. It's literally the scientific method at work, and you're adding statements like "riiiight [did I add enough I's to ensure you're level of sarcasm here?], I guess the rona switched up tactics".

So a mask isn't necessarily effective against protecting me

Jun 29, 2020, 1:26 PM

from getting the virus, but it is effective at preventing me from spreading it. Is that the message I'm supposed to take from the past few months? Because that doesn't make much logical sense to me, either.

That is correct. And that is the message that has been

Jun 29, 2020, 1:27 PM

spread for a while now. How doesn't it make logical sense to you, exactly?

Masks either work or they don't

Jun 29, 2020, 1:34 PM

If a cut up t-shirt wasn't good enough to prevent me from getting it in March, I fail to see how it's going to succeed in stopping me from spreading it in July.

Furthermore, if you recall, it was only the N95 masks that were effective. Now you can put a paper bag on your head and that will suffice.

Look, I get the idea behind it. And if I thought people were intelligent enough to utilize masks in a fashion that they would actually be effective, OK. But the ever changing narrative on it has left me pretty jaded, and frankly, I don't think they have any idea what they're talking about. They've made a nice little niche industry for the Etsy types, but it's a hard sell for me after the weeks, if not months of rhetoric telling me masks wouldn't do anything for me unless I was a doctor/nurse and "knew what I was doing".

That's before I even get into deafening silence of the mask brigade during all of the protests/riots....Which I won't delve into here since not P&R.

First they thought it was airborn, hence the n95s

Jun 29, 2020, 1:37 PM

Now they're more worried about the droplets (like coughing). If you cough into a paperbag over your head, it stays on the inside. That's the idea.

these people

Jun 29, 2020, 1:53 PM

were innovators

No. It's not binary, and never has been. N95 has it right

Jun 29, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Masks either work or they don't ]

there in the name. Everybody wearing a mask, or any kind of face covering, doesn't absolutely prevent transmission dead stop. But it greatly lowers the chances of transmission.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please apply common sense here.

Jun 29, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Masks either work or they don't ]

"Masks either work or they don't"
- it has been proven through actual peer reviewed studies that wearing masks has shown effectiveness in mitigating spread. They aren't 100% effective, but they have a statistical efficacy that they help.

"If a cut up t-shirt wasn't good enough to prevent me from getting it in March, I fail to see how it's going to succeed in stopping me from spreading it in July."
- there's a big difference in preventing you from getting it while wearing a mask vs containing your viral attached water droplets coming out of your mouth and nose. You really don't see that difference?

"Look, I get the idea behind it. And if I thought people were intelligent enough to utilize masks in a fashion that they would actually be effective, OK. But the ever changing narrative on it has left me pretty jaded, and frankly, I don't think they have any idea what they're talking about. They've made a nice little niche industry for the Etsy types, but it's a hard sell for me after the weeks, if not months of rhetoric telling me masks wouldn't do anything for me unless I was a doctor/nurse and "knew what I was doing"."
- there hasn't been a changing narrative, again see the second bullet point above. Protecting yourself, masks aren't entirely effective unless if you're trained and have the type of mask and discipline, that hasn't changed. The reason for the mask orders and social distancing is slowing the spread, which again, has been proven to be effective.

"That's before I even get into deafening silence of the mask brigade during all of the protests/riots....Which I won't delve into here since not P&R."
- no idea what this means, but most of the peaceful protesting that has happened I've seen them wearing masks. I'm not going to address the rioting.

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy® - formatted and my bad assuming you made it political, removed

I'm not saying it's political, but the narrative has

Jun 29, 2020, 2:04 PM

definitely changed. Whether it's in regards to flattening the curve, or masks in general. Where was this mask policy before we started forcing businesses to close? Maybe it would have been better to start there instead of driving thousands of small businesses into ruin?

Look, yes, I understand the idea of containing viral water droplets coming out of your mouth and nose. However, and this is the big but for me, I am not inclined to believe 'authorities' anymore. They've ###### it up too much for me to. I think there's a world of hurt for all of us coming down the pipe due to the shutdowns, so I cannot look at these people with a straight face anymore and abide by their mandates. It's just....impossible for me to do. I've got a balaclava I'll wear when/if I need to, I'm not protesting about it or anything. If it's your business and you want me to wear a mask, OK. But I'm tired of the govt mandates, especially with the clowns we have in office across the country.

Also, I watch all of these people finger #### their masks constantly then rake their grubby fingers across everything within arms reach, which leads me to the conclusion that they won't make that much of a difference here anyway.

I had removed that political bit apparently while you

Jun 29, 2020, 2:19 PM

were writing your statement.

That's the thing, this is a NEW virus, COVID-19 (discovered in 2019). Science is working on figuring it out, and that's why it wasn't implemented right away.

I mean, you say it isn't political, then proceed with the politics of not trusting governments, so ¯\_(?)_/¯. Trust the science and the process, and right now, it's wear a mask and socially distance.

I guess in that regard you could say it's political, but I

Jun 29, 2020, 2:24 PM

wasn't making a statement on democrats or republicans. They've both closed boat ramps while leaving mass gathering places like Wal Mart and Home Depot's open, giving me little to no confidence they know what they're doing.

That we can agree on. Some of the decision making on

Jun 29, 2020, 2:27 PM

what should be open and what should be closed has been pretty inconsistent and against logic.

Outside locations shouldn't have closed, just practice social distancing and wear a mask if you're going to interact with other people. Inside locations are where the problems are.

Looks like it's taken 1.5 hours and a dozen or so posts to

Jun 29, 2020, 2:31 PM

get to the crux of my issue.

boatramps?***

Jun 29, 2020, 2:49 PM

Boatramps

Jun 29, 2020, 9:10 PM

that was dumb.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: That we can agree on. Some of the decision making on

Jun 29, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to That we can agree on. Some of the decision making on ]

what should be open and what should be closed has been pretty inconsistent and against logic.

Outside locations shouldn't have closed, just practice social distancing and wear a mask if you're going to interact with other people. Inside locations are where the problems are.

Interesting how we see those inconsistencies and that seems to mirror the inconsistencies of a lot of these movements/protests/riots

Certain lives matter under certain situations

Lots of inconsistencies going on right now I can understand Lakebum's issue with listening to these stupid mandates

How many people are still

Jun 29, 2020, 4:20 PM [ in reply to I guess in that regard you could say it's political, but I ]

spraying their groceries every single time they get home with a new haul? How many people are disinfecting their cars each and every time they go out into public?

I mean its all waning with time.....except for the people that are super scared and worried. In which, they just need to stay home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just got back from REI where I wore a mask

Jun 29, 2020, 2:37 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying it's political, but the narrative has ]

touched it constantly b/c it fogs up my eyeglasses and I touched a whole shitload of products

The salesperson helping me had the same problem with their eyeglasses and constantly touching their mask and touching all kinds of products.

Masks are stupid af.

Look here FourEyes, they're stupid, but effective.

Jun 29, 2020, 2:39 PM

Just realized I'm in the lunge here.

how effective is it when all the "four eyes" are touching

Jun 29, 2020, 2:43 PM

their masks, touching products they aren't purchasing, adjusting their glasses again as well as their masks and touching more products? Safe to assume the water droplets aren't on my hands after touching my mask to readjust it?

You shop like a woman...touching ever thing

Jun 29, 2020, 2:45 PM

I look at something, find my size, and then pick it up. Women have to put their hands on products.

Whats your point? Woman are less or this is some kind

Jun 29, 2020, 2:48 PM

of derogatory remark to put me down? Whats wrong with shopping like a woman?

Yes, women are inferior shoppers, to inefficient***

Jun 29, 2020, 2:50 PM

Re: Yes, women are inferior shoppers, to inefficient***

Jun 29, 2020, 2:53 PM

I want a new backpack, I tried on a few. Im not going to just look at them, pick one up and buy it.

I need a new sleeping pad and I want one thats more compact and light weight. Guess I'll just pick one up w/o comparing it

I need a new compression pack for my sleeping bag Will it fit in the M or do I need the L? The packagers were already open so I took them out to compare

I'd saw the pillows and thought how soft or firm are and and whats their weight? Can I justify buying one. Wanted to see how it felt and what it weighed

Guess I'll just do that with my eyes next time and hope for the best

yes

Jun 29, 2020, 3:26 PM

please stop touching ####

I was just trying to make a point in the REI store

Jun 29, 2020, 4:33 PM

I can wear all the masks they ask me to but no one's mandated not touching products you don't intend to purchase.

yeah, but they've always got that little camp stove display

Jun 29, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to You shop like a woman...touching ever thing ]

with all the stones in it

they're just stones, but I've never NOT touched it

Well ####

Jul 1, 2020, 1:20 PM

They changed it to rubber mulch

Seems risky

It is less effective when you do that, obviously.

Jun 29, 2020, 2:46 PM [ in reply to how effective is it when all the "four eyes" are touching ]

But it's still more effective than if you didn't have any mouth and nose covering.

put you hands in your #### pockets! that's pretty much

Jun 29, 2020, 9:08 PM [ in reply to how effective is it when all the "four eyes" are touching ]

what I used to tell my 5 yo when he was allowed to go to stores.

seriously, if you are touching the bridge of your nose or the ear loops vs the front of you mask, probably okay. unless the virus can walk across surfaces. THen, we're all effed

LOL, whose panties are twisted up?***

Jun 29, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Look here FourEyes, they're stupid, but effective. ]

Lakebum, it's actually not a new tactic.

Jun 29, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to So a mask isn't necessarily effective against protecting me ]

If you get the flu, or they think you have it, they'll make you wear a mask out of the doctor's office. WHEN your kid gets sick, stay away from the ones int he doctors office with masks on.

They're just applying the same logic to everyone now since they don't know who has it.

And with pre-symptomatic transmission, it's harder to know

Jun 29, 2020, 1:29 PM

if you have it or not, hence why everyone wears it even if you don't feel sick.

See, I've just never seen this. Ever

Jun 29, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Lakebum, it's actually not a new tactic. ]

They had my mom going into the ER with every sick MFer in the Upstate when she had basically no immune system whatsoever, never heard a word about a mask. Outside family could come from wherever, never a mention of masks. As soon ago as January you could roll up into any hospital with every deadly contagion known to man and nobody would say a word to you.

Now all of the sudden we need a mask to go to the grocery store. Hmmm, OK.....But I'm really having a hard time buying it. I took it seriously at first, but now I'm just kinda like meh.

in all seriousness, have you gone to the pediatrician with

Jun 29, 2020, 1:47 PM

your kids? Especially during the winter

theyhave a 'well' waiting area and a 'sick' waiting area. and the folks sitting over in the 'sick' side are given masks. That's how it's been at Carolina Kids in Clemson anyway for the last 4 or so years that I've been going. Granted, my son's bday is in the winter, so we are always on the well side and trying to stay the eff away from the flu carriers.

Yes, and I don't really recall seeing people with masks

Jun 29, 2020, 2:21 PM

Maybe they were there? Maybe our pediatrician sucks, we had 6 month shots a month or so ago and no masks required. Granted, they were only letting a few people in at a time.

Either way, I never saw this kind of thing at any cancer institutes/hospitals where the truly vulnerable were. Maybe a few of the weaker people here and there wearing masks. In January, nobody in society had a problem sending dying cancer patients through a filth ridden ER so they could be seen by a doctor. But now we're isolating old people in what amounts to solitary confinement in a supposed effort to keep them safe, while trying to make everybody wear a mask when they're outside. If COVID had a higher death rate I'd be more inclined to agree with the more draconian restrictions.

Like I said, I'm probably just jaded about the whole thing and don't really care anymore. I guess that's where I'm at with it.

My doctor, for years now, has a sign as soon as you walk

Jun 29, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to See, I've just never seen this. Ever ]

in saying if you have a fever or cough, take a mask and wait. Has a little arrow pointing down to a box of masks. Same doctor who told me the truth about masks 11 years ago. And he was proven correct. My doctor basically told me the CDC lied, and explained why they lied. And that's exactly what happened. We only recently learned that lying was a bad idea. THAT is what has changed.

Think about it, masks make no difference. They don't protect you from the virus. They only help prevent sick peolpe from spreading it. Ok, so why do doctors and nurses wear them and not patients then? Why is it essential that nurses have personal protective equipment (including masks)? Shouldn't that be necessary for the patients? Or do they somehow protect doctors and nurses to the point they're mandatory, and DPA was used to make sure enough existed for doctors and nurses, yet people don't need them?

Oh, and the CDC has known about asymptomatic transmission since January. That was their excuse for reversing course. Would have been bad PR to say "Hey, we lied. Looks like it was a bad move. So do the opposite now.".

You shouldn't be confused about masks. You were lied to. It happens. You believed it. You were supposed to. Well, now the truth's out. There's plenty of research on masks overseas. Very little in the US. But you can read studies from China, Germany, Singapore, Japan, Korea, wherever you like. They all indicate the same thing. And specifically, masks are even more important in viruses that depend on viral load. You will likely find that's the case with covid. It makes a difference if you inhale 4,000 covid particles, versus 20,000. It can be the difference between no symptoms, or a vent and death. It means you share 80% less covid virus, and inhale 20% less. If everyone drops their emissions 80% and reduces what they inhale by 20%, things become safer. This is based on standard 3-ply surgical masks btw, and on international studies. Same reason we don't do random covid testing, is the same reason we don't do mask tests in the US. Economically masks are the difference between movie theaters being opened or closed. They can allow for a lot of economic activity to take place, that would otherwise be too risky. Texas has already closed ALL bars, and restaurants can only operate at 50% capacity now. I guarantee you if everyone wore masks, those bars and restaurants could operate better. But now there's a bar owner who has closed. He's not getting paid or making money. Why? Because people don't wear masks. You can not simply ignore this virus and plow through it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lutz

Jun 29, 2020, 2:48 PM

viral load

I see where you're going......***

Jun 29, 2020, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wasn't getting paid when he was forced to close down

Jun 29, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to My doctor, for years now, has a sign as soon as you walk ]

before the mask mandates, either. Like I've alluded too previously, you can't come back after the fact and say "ohh, we can have all of this economic activity now if you just wear masks. Also, sorry for all of you who went bankrupt during the forced shutdowns prior to our mask mandates. We good now though, right?" It just doesn't work like that.

You also said that is based off of standard 3-ply surgical face masks...At least half of all people are wearing an old t-shirt. What do the #'s for those look like?

Half as good as a surgical, roughly.***

Jun 29, 2020, 3:59 PM

IDK about from the last 3 months

Jun 29, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to So a mask isn't necessarily effective against protecting me ]

but if you have a pieceofshit cloth mask like I got, it may only stop me from infecting others and if everyone wears them it might be effective

things change, man

I think the logic is pretty straightforward...

Jun 29, 2020, 1:54 PM [ in reply to So a mask isn't necessarily effective against protecting me ]

When you breathe out wearing a mask, some amount of the water vapor you are breathing out gets caught in the mask. Not all, but some. When you breathe in, same effect. So if two people who are talking are both wearing masks, they exchange less of what can carry the virus between them.

Again, it's not fool proof, but it appears to be helping at least a little for the folks who treat people with the illness all day long.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the experts learn more about the rona

Jun 29, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Riiiight, I guess the rona switched up tactics so we did ]

every day it is being investigated

what was known 3 months ago is a lot less then what is known now about it

I mean just recently, there have been more symptoms added to the list of symptoms

no shirts, no shoes, no masks

Jun 29, 2020, 1:15 PM [ in reply to So it's somehow even dumber than I thought ]

no service

I am ok with following the rules for the masks, if everyone is wearing them wherever I go and it is required, I will wear one also

I am not sure when I will eat indoors somewhere, but if it is their rule, I will abide or won't eat there

And wearing a mask is temporary too, FFS.***

Jun 29, 2020, 1:17 PM

Why would it be temporary? As long as COVID exists without

Jun 29, 2020, 1:18 PM

a vaccine, wouldn't it be a policy that stays in place forever? Why wouldn't it be?

If a vaccine is never developed, then as soon as local

Jun 29, 2020, 1:21 PM

new cases are brought to zero, then mask orders will be lifted. Since there's no vaccine, as soon as cases start in an area, a mask order would be put into effect.

Regardless, all of this is temporary.

Serious question, not trying to be snarky

Jun 29, 2020, 2:29 PM

If they show to slow the spread of COVID cases, why wouldn't we institute similar mask policies for flu season?

Because flu doesn't have pre-symptomatic transmission...

Jun 29, 2020, 2:30 PM

And yes, if you're feeling flu like symptoms, you should wear a mask, but that's been very common knowledge for a while.

Before covid, did you wear a mask when you were sick?***

Jun 29, 2020, 2:39 PM

I get sick maybe once a year, and I never go anywhere

Jun 29, 2020, 2:41 PM

whenever I get sick. But yes, I wear a mask whenever I have flu-like symptoms going into the doctor (like I did in March whenever I got tested for the flu (negative) and for COVID-19 (negative)).

OK..lets say two years ago.

Jun 29, 2020, 2:43 PM

Did you wear a mask anywhere, ever, then?

Maybe 10 years ago whenever I had the flu and went to

Jun 29, 2020, 2:46 PM

the doctor. I don't get sick very often.

Only other mask usage was work related for particulates.

honesty answer, I purchase a box 2 or 3 yrs ago just in case

Jun 29, 2020, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Before covid, did you wear a mask when you were sick?*** ]

because my wife has an autoimmune disease and having a fever for any amount of time has caused her to have a relapse. So, I started getting flu shots on the regular and I got the masks (after I noticed that the doctor's offices had them for the same reason) in case me or son ever got sick.

You sure about that? I was under the impression quite a few

Jun 29, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Because flu doesn't have pre-symptomatic transmission... ]

flu cases show no symptoms.

Pretty sure.

Jun 29, 2020, 2:44 PM

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646474/

I said it before, I will NOT bow to the idiots who tell me

Jun 29, 2020, 1:40 PM [ in reply to no shirts, no shoes, no masks ]

I HAVE to wear a shirt.

It's not my fault all these women want to #### me

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey #### you. I think they should be required in restaurant

Jun 29, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Can we at least admit that the concept of requiring a mask ]

Mainly because even before the Rona, I couldn't go out to eat b/c 3 smol kids. The rest of you should have to suffer.

Take that you dine in snobs!

Don’t know why she’s on Morgan Square The rule is just

Jun 29, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Can we at least admit that the concept of requiring a mask ]

for grocery stores and pharmacies

There aren’t any downtown well except Smith Drugs which is 3 blocks away

I can kind of sort of maybe see wearing it until you get to your table but yeah, once you sit down, makes no sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Kweshion hear. First time caller long time listener.

Jun 29, 2020, 1:17 PM

Didn't Greenville order pretty much the same thing last week? I'm pretty sure it was at least for grocery stores.

So what about Wal-mart, and their grocery store sexshun? I mean I wear a mask because it don't really bother me, butt ############, you'd have thought no one heard of that rule in the TR Wal-Marty.

Also the local pizza place I went to. No dine in seats available (suck it you dine in jerks), butt none of the dough jockey's had on masks either. I thought they required that in Greenville county?

I'll wang up and glisten.

yeah and the speed limit is 55 mph in a lot of places

Jun 29, 2020, 1:23 PM

some will follow the rules, some will not

there may be some penalty involved with not following the rules but it may not be scary enough to get people to step in line

I hope she goes into a diabetic coma and dies

Jun 29, 2020, 1:24 PM

what a worthless ####.

Re: I hope she goes into a diabetic coma and dies

Jun 29, 2020, 1:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 82
| visibility 1,729
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic