Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why the NFL sucks....and ran by a bunch of wimps...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Why the NFL sucks....and ran by a bunch of wimps...

Sep 14, 2020, 6:44 PM

2012- NFL had issues with Tebow praying and wearing a bible verse
2013- NFL fines Brandon Marshal for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for mental health
2014-RG3 was forced to turn his shirt inside out for a post conf bc it said “know Jesus know peace”......
Yet these wimps let BLM run the show......BLM is not all bad, but if they can do all their BLM stuff why can’t a player show support for our lord and savior????
I will Never support the NFL........this is my opinion and we Live in a free country, Our men and women servicing in the military deserve better than NFL crybabies doing their crap.....flame away ....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why the NFL sucks....and ran by a bunch of wimps...

Sep 14, 2020, 6:47 PM

There you go, Finally someone that gets it. Best post I have read on hear in a month.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another thing- turn the TV off, spend time with your

Sep 14, 2020, 6:54 PM

Kids, wife, family.....drink a beer in the back yard while petting your dog staring at how crappy your grass looks.....but it’s yours.....promise you the TV does nothing for you....but “Time” is priceless

Kids, wife, family.....drink a beer in the back yard while petting your dog staring at how crappy your grass looks.....but it’s yours.....promise you the TV does nothing for you....but “Time” is priceless

Sep 14, 2020, 7:07 PM

When exactly did the NFL have any issues with Tebow? He was shown praying all the time. If anything, the NFL made it a point to promote his religious beliefs.

RG3 turned the shirt inside out himself to avoid a fine for not following a press conference dress code. This wasn’t because it had any sort of religious message on it, but because players aren’t allowed to wear shirts with logos or personal messages on them to press conferences unless they get prior approval. RG3 wasn’t injured during the game and didn’t have time to change his shirt before the press conference so he turned it inside out.

The Brandon Marshall one sounds bad, but the difference in that and the BLM thing is prior approval from the league. I’m sure if a majority of players pushed for wearing a symbol to support mental health that the NFL would allow for that as well.

Sep 14, 2020, 7:08 PM

*RG3 was injured*

You’re not allowed to bring reason into this board...

Sep 14, 2020, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the NFL sucks....and ran by a bunch of wimps... ]

Just saw Wayne Gallman was kneeling, I guess he’s hated now by all of these old white men who used to praise him.

I bet Wayne just hates the troops (sarcasm).

#landfill***

Sep 14, 2020, 7:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHY DIDN’T THIS GET MOVED TO THE PRO ZONE?***

Sep 14, 2020, 7:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 7:41 PM

tiger20030

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Millennials......either believe in what they think or you are wrong.....smh***

Sep 14, 2020, 10:37 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic