Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another perspective on the QB "controversy"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,322

Another perspective on the QB "controversy"

Jul 19, 2018, 11:31 AM

Kelly Bryant and Trevor Lawrence have different skill sets and, rather than argue about who should start, I think a more fundamental qeustion is what kind of offense does CDS envision for the 2018 Tigers. Does he want a run centered offense with a lot of RPO or does he want to return to the wide open offense. How difficult is it to game plan for two entirely different skill sets?I don't know how difficult it is and defer the answer to those with more knowledge about college offenses

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another perspective on the QB "controversy"

Jul 19, 2018, 11:32 AM

NO, not another QB thread.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another perspective on the QB "controversy"

Jul 19, 2018, 11:42 AM

No, this is exactly the QB thread we should have. Just have one complaint - can you all please include Chase Brice when referring to QB challenges - That goes for our media personnel also. This is exactly the question that should have been asked in a direct way.

I believe TE and JS alluded to it to some extent and I know they can't give away any "plans" but it would be nice in a generic way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's kind of already answered that...

Jul 19, 2018, 11:52 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Coaches-media-golf-outing---interview-updates-1809827?tstart=180

Dabo on the offense: "From a pure offensive standpoint, we want to get back to being one of the top offenses in the country...We weren't' as explosive or precise as we were in previous years but we had a new center, quarterback, wideouts. We just weren't quite where we had been, but we have the recipe to get back to being one of the top offenses in the country"

^ Just have to ask yourself, what part was not as explosive? I'd say the running game was a bit better than previous years, so that leaves one area...passing. Think that answers that question.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,322
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic