Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another lump of coal for SCAR fans before Christmas...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Another lump of coal for SCAR fans before Christmas...

Dec 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

We all knew that SCAR was historically one of the most inept major programs in CFB history. We remember the Carquest bowl celebration, the fact that they only ever won 9 or more games a single time in their history before Lou Holtz and only twice before 2010. We were surprised when they landed their first HOF coach. We were not surprised when we continued to own them despite having that HOF coach. SCAR served as his graveyard as he left in disgrace after having a team full of convicts (2004) and he had completely lost control of his program.

Then, enter a more impressive HOF coach. Arguably the best offensive coach in the history of CFB. That was stacked on top of several years of work from a previous HOF coach. Talk about a shot in the arm for ANY program. What was the result? 0 rings. The pinnacle of their amazing run with 2 HOF coaches was a blowout loss to Auburn in an SEC championship game and 5 victories over us in a row. The irony there is that the most significant thing that happened as a result of the best run in the history of their program was that it lit a fire under us (a superior program with a higher ceiling) to do what was necessary to put the chickens back in their cages.

So we stepped it up and now we are an elite program. We have done more with a WR coach than the coots did under TWO HOF coaches.

Think about that. TWO HOF COACHES and they didn't even get a single ring? And when they talk about conference this and conference that... just send them here...

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Putting-an-end-to-the-SEC-SOS-crap-for-the-coots-24734504#24734504

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must say, on this Christmas eve, I do have pity

Dec 24, 2018, 1:09 PM

for those that are cold and hungry. I have no pity for the coots. NEVER!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Another lump of coal for SCAR fans before Christmas...

Dec 24, 2018, 1:30 PM

They did get their 5th Place rings one year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gamecocks have their moments, you have to admit

Dec 24, 2018, 1:37 PM

dont wanna brag or nothing but we kicked latech's but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_pavzzsxE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic