Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another Note: TL showing leadership quality EARLY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,304

Another Note: TL showing leadership quality EARLY

Jul 18, 2019, 9:03 PM

You have to love the fact, a true Sophomore QB and student athlete is taking up for his Senior OL. Folks, this kid is rare. He gets it and he isn't having to go through a bunch of bad choices to get there. I love the fact he tweeted back being perhaps the most recognizable Tigers on the current roster.
The rest of the guys will see that and "oh man"!

As stated by someone on the other thread, "maybe we should thank these SEC-apologist" for making sure the team doesn't come back fat, lazy and content while resting on their past laurels. Because, my goodness, they sure as heck aren't giving any respect to the Clemson Tigers right now!

I was in Augusta, GA for a training my job had the first part of the week. A life long Bulldogs fan who though is lifelong, isn't "avid"! He was trying to state how it makes a difference about how tough the teams you played prior were. To which I broke out the scores of those games and reminded him how Bama just "ran through the weak SEC-ond"! He shut up!

But, major kudos to Trevor Lawrence for standing up and letting it known the comments were not appreciated in his own way. It was perfect, not too wordy. And, will go a long way. And, he is only a true Soph.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confucius Say . . .

Jul 18, 2019, 11:09 PM

A Quarterback who doesn't stand up for his Lineman . . .

Can be found laying down because of them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic