Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another IPTAY lack of communication?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Another IPTAY lack of communication?

Aug 31, 2020, 6:36 PM

A week or so ago I "redshirted" and am not going to get tickets for the 2020 football season. Moments ago I got an email from IPTAY listing the 3 options. I chose Option #2 leaving half of my IPTAY donation in and receiving 50 points. When the message explains the options it talks about also donating the ticket money and receiving extra points. However, on the form that I filled out there was no place to put in whether you wanted to donate tickets or any indication that you will be getting your ticket money refunded. I am just going to have to assume that I'll get my ticvket money refunded, although I not received any communication acknowledging that I will.

Darn I hate complaining about IPTAY, but can't they at least make things clearer in their communications with their members?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iptay can do nothing about donors not thoroughly

Aug 31, 2020, 7:15 PM

Reading the multiple emails distributed.
They clearly communicated that if you Redshirt and had paid for your tickets and wanted a refund, a check would be sent in 8 to 10 weeks.
Also they communicated if you wanted to donate your ticket money, you would get points for that.

Anything else?
??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think what the OP is saying is...

Aug 31, 2020, 8:19 PM

.... although the emails said if you wanted a refund, a check would be sent in 8 to 10 weeks, there has not been a way to communicate your preference to IPTAY. Same with donating your ticket money.. there's not been a way to communicate that to IPTAY. So far, they've only given the option to "redshirt" or not. So... your smug reply is raised by two ????

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: I think what the OP is saying is...

Aug 31, 2020, 9:25 PM

Exactly RU4, they give you all the options, and then there is no place on the form that I filled out to say what you want to do about tickets. I know it is probably my fault and something that I am missing, but darn.! How about a box that says "Yes, I want to donate my ticket money to IPTAY" and another one that says "I do not want to donate my ticket money to IPTAY". After the "Yes" option, there could be a box that says "How many".

Expect for the fact that they have.

Sep 1, 2020, 8:49 AM

Two sets of emails.. 1 was for iptay points.

That is done and over.

If you already red shirted your tickets when tne option was wasted given, What more do you need to know? They will keep your money and will apply it to next year's ticket fees.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Another IPTAY lack of communication?

Aug 31, 2020, 8:19 PM

Maybe you forgot the part where they expect you to read inbetween the lines!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another IPTAY lack of communication?

Aug 31, 2020, 9:27 PM

LOL ........ guess so!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic