Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Angry emails
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,034

Angry emails

Mar 28, 2014, 11:39 AM

I hate negative comments and sportswriters as much as the next guy, but can we stop with the angry emails and focus on the jobs at hand - NIT semifinal and spring practice?

We are just validating these outlets' existence with our email responses. Maybe one got a guy disciplined...possibly even fired. Yippee! One down, one hundred thousand to go. Sports writing is not all lollipops and roses, and it is NOT all scores and stats. Some of it is opinion, and we can't get every writer we disagree with fired.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Angry emails

Mar 28, 2014, 11:42 AM

There's a difference between having an opinion and downgrading an entire fan base for supporting their team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My email to FGF mods

Mar 28, 2014, 11:48 AM

Dear ####,

You provide a website that fosters the constant "downgrading of an entire fan base for supporting their team". This activity is unacceptable and must stop immediately.

Sincerely,
Name withheld, but indecipherable email address provided

Re: My email to FGF mods

Mar 28, 2014, 12:52 PM

So we are blasting B and Grump today.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire dsgriff!

Mar 28, 2014, 11:42 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Great idea. I'm going to send an angry email...

Mar 28, 2014, 1:33 PM

suggesting that today.

Also... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Angry emails

Mar 28, 2014, 12:50 PM

Statement makes no sense when our focus has nothing to do with, NIT semifinal and spring practice. The last time I checked, coaches don't allow the fan base at practice. Dabo and Brad would rather handle all that focusing them selves without any fans included in the preparation. The only thing that fans can do, is to talk chit back to the ones talking chit about our fans and our team. Or we can just sit back and do nothing but let them talk. The fans that talk chit back are the fans that are sensitive about what is said about our teams and our fans. That's not a bad I hope, b/c I'm kind of sensitive myself over ours, and those A$S holes at ESECPN can sometimes let their mouth over load their Hummingbird A$SES when taking their job across the line of a sports reporter. When its all said and done, their jobs as sports reporters don't include chastising a fan base over something they have done long before they ever thought about becoming a sports reporter or a game commentator. And when fans choose to put them in their place after they have crossed that line is well deserved. And Clemson fans response to some of those occurrences has been the cause of some of them backing off and away from tossing barbs at Clemson, at will. Goooo Tigersss and lets focus on cheering our Tigers to a NIT championship. And landblast the H&ll out of those who show us disrespect!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been to both a football practice and an NIT

Mar 28, 2014, 2:04 PM

Game this month. And I am most certainly focused on the upcoming NIT semi and Spring Game.

And I am very sensitive about things said about my Tigers. Ask anyone who has dared criticize them in my presence. I will defend them til death, but that is comments made directly to me, not general opinions stated by the press. I am not the press police. I can respond to them by IGNORING them.

And how dare you disagree with me?! I am going to need your boss's email address...and your spouse's (along with a photo). Here is where I would insert a smiley face thingy, if I only knew how.

GO TIGERS! You respond your way, I'll respond mine!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,034
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic