Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And the traditional song of the day, by Townes Van Zandt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 323

And the traditional song of the day, by Townes Van Zandt

May 6, 2017, 3:25 PM

with video from the Big Lebowski.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNlUhW0azKI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great mashup.

May 6, 2017, 3:48 PM

But I'm fairly certain Walter would have a hard time dealing with this, especially today. Considering it's Shabbos.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, true. We probably should not race on Shabbos.***

May 6, 2017, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alright, it was subtle enough before and I wasn't certain that was your point!

May 6, 2017, 4:13 PM

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY BELIGERENCE!!!

I replied to one of your posts that was most certainly intended to be humorous in a very openly judgmental way. I tried to apologize and take it back that very day. But I obviously did not try hard enough. I did not realize that those were Mike Wilbon's words and honestly it is irrelevant who spoke it. It clearly was posted with sarcastic humor. I am sorry and hope you realize that while I post and respond to many things here in the Lunge, I do regret my reply to you that day.

If you are wondering why my knee "jerk" reaction of a rely happened, I would love to give a brief explanation of my completely unreasonable response. I am easily frustrated by the repeated political and religious posts in a forum that, to me, seems completely designed for fun. I deal with "real life" everyday. I come here to cut loose. You as well as many others were repeatedly posting P&R stuff in the Lounge. I was a dikk to you, bengaline, Robertn, Tbalm, Wilmo, and pretty much anyone who posted anything seemingly political. I probably should have recognized the sarcasm, but sometimes I miss the obvious. I am after all a drunken slob. And yes, I know that this is no excuse. Next time call me the dikk that I am and hopefully I will be sober enough to recognize when I'm too drunk to post. But just in case it isn't clear...

7spots WAS A ######## TO APM. I AM SORRY. This is the lunge and I should have known better. I have thought about that post many times after making it. I missed APM during his hiatus. But I will never, ever stoop so low, as to eat Buffalo cauliflower during the super bowl. That's just ridiculous!

My bad APM!

may I suggest until one has tried buffalo cauliflower

May 6, 2017, 4:18 PM

perhaps one should not judge buffalo cauliflower "wings"?

Look dude. Whatever offense you may have committed is long forgotten and forgiven.

Now can we just drink Mint Juleps (you know, those things that Yankees think all Southerners drink all the time) and enjoy this day?

Unless of course you don't do that kind of thing on Shabbos.

Thank you.***

May 6, 2017, 4:19 PM

nothing beats the original Richards/Jagger

May 6, 2017, 4:38 PM

One of my favorite song songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YRdxHHFKvQ&app=desktop

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just thought I'd change it up on this special day***

May 6, 2017, 4:42 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 323
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic