Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dems' proposal: examine Trump's mental fitness
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Dems' proposal: examine Trump's mental fitness

Jul 4, 2017, 12:30 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/04/kucinich-rips-dems-for-proposal-to-examine-trumps-mental-fitness.html

Dennis Kucinich, the former Democratic congressman and presidential candidate, blasted his party colleagues on Tuesday over a push to examine President Trump’s mental and physical fitness for office – and potentially use the findings to seek his removal.

The Democrats are completely unhinged.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Several are unhinged.***

Jul 4, 2017, 1:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dems' proposal: examine Trump's mental fitness

Jul 4, 2017, 1:46 PM

That can't possibly have anything to do with Trump's bizarre behavior, can it?

Or is he a completely innocent victim, pure as the driven snow....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One can't proclaim another as crazy.

Jul 4, 2017, 5:32 PM

Most crazy people don't capture the office of POTUS and become the world's most powerful and most important person.

You say he's crazy, he could probably make the same case for those who feel that way about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One can't proclaim another as crazy.

Jul 4, 2017, 10:15 PM

> Most crazy people don't capture the office of POTUS
> and become the world's most powerful and most
> important person.

Even the most cursory glance at history shows the incredible number of people who've come to power and been crazy or crazy evil at the same time.

Trump was elected because he was a departure from "Washington elite". It's just no one knew how mentally departed he actually was.

I've yet to meet a Trump supporter who hasn't be concerned by his judgement or behavior on at least one occasion.

Re: Dems' proposal: examine Trump's mental fitness

Jul 4, 2017, 2:41 PM

not sure how you can not see it, the man is crazy pants, bonkers, certifiable nucking futs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two more to add to the list of the Great Unhinged.***

Jul 4, 2017, 2:53 PM

^^Most unhinged that posts here. You almost have a ...

Jul 4, 2017, 3:28 PM

mental disorder when it comes to liberals. It probably is one. Have you thought about seeking any help? I bet you mumble about liberals in your sleep.

If you examine those who bark, cry and whine the loudest...

Jul 4, 2017, 3:26 PM

in public view, such as hollywood stars, ex politicians and fund raising democrats you'll see right through them.

The once who are making the most outrageous claims against Trump are nobodies, has-beens and wannabes who are now insignificant . They are just seeking attention, anything to get their face on TV and a mention is a news article so google can find something current on them.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you examine those who bark, cry and whine the loudest...

Jul 4, 2017, 4:43 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/04/raging-waters-on-ben-carson-im-going-to-take-his-a-apart-n2350277

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) is on the warpath. She’s fighting to impeach President Donald Trump. She’s said that he’s a “disgusting, poor excuse of a man,” that that he had no business being president.

Maxine Waters has one function and uses two...

Jul 4, 2017, 5:29 PM

tools to reach her goal. She must remain in congress to raise fund and gain wealth. Her two tools are her rhetoric stirring up racial prejudice with her voters and attacking/demonizing anyone who sits on the opposite side of the isle.

She's probably no worse than any other politician out there but she hides it the least of all.

She is probably the most unfit person in congress, imo.

And she thinks Trump is the one who should be impeached.

Jul 4, 2017, 6:05 PM

But this is typical of what you hear coming from the left. They are acting bigger fools than Trump ever thought about. Throw in the MSM, and you have a circus of clowns honking their noses 24/7.

Jul 4, 2017, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: If you examine those who bark, cry and whine the loudest... ]

Maxine Waters is a morally bankrupt loud mouth willing to sell her soul for power.

Sorta of like Devin Nunez.

Jul 4, 2017, 10:18 PM

He shows his butt sometimes but he's nothing like Maxine.

Jul 4, 2017, 10:58 PM

Maxine is intellectually and morally challenged. As my grandma would say, 'she's an idiot'.

My grandma generally cut to the chase.

But Maxine is often held up as an example of "liberalism or Democrats" when in fact she's unique.

It something akin to pulling a rotten apple out of a barrel and holding it up as the rule rather than the exception....knowing full well the opposite is true.

Jul 4, 2017, 10:11 PM [ in reply to If you examine those who bark, cry and whine the loudest... ]

> in public view, ....

Isn't that Trump? How do the conservs miss the obvious?

No one is louder, more self absorbed or whines more than Trump.

Oh yeah, I forgot to list the POTUS...

Jul 4, 2017, 10:17 PM

when I made that list of people whining and saying nasty stuff the POTUS. My bad.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic