Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have one of the best looking stadiums in the country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

We have one of the best looking stadiums in the country

Nov 8, 2015, 3:24 AM

real post from fgf, sorry I just couldn't resist:

"We added trees and grass to go along with the beautiful stadium. Not to mention that the paint over the concrete walls makes it look like an nfl stadium on the inside.

This was all made possible by the sec money. We have the money to get any coach. Recruiting won't stay down. We will be back at the top with game day visiting us soon. I bet they will even set up the set closer to the stadium with the new renovations.

As for the banner, we should keep it. That's a symbol of the powerhouse spurrier built. It's a reminder to the recruits to try and rise up to the heights of the banner.

Let's get off the ledges and support our team.

Go gamecocks!!!!!!

Beat Tennessee!!!"

I don't know what to say...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have one of the best looking stadiums in the country

Nov 8, 2015, 4:00 AM

Another DumbA$$ from the University of Stupid Chickens.

That place is The Ghetto of Cootlumbia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

.inside Wb it's just a regular, average stadium...

Nov 8, 2015, 4:14 AM

..it's the outside, and where it's situated that kills the place and there is nothing they can do to correct it, unless they want to buy about 150 acres around the stadium and relandscape everthing....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And remember...

Nov 8, 2015, 6:34 AM

They still have people randomly shooting up their parking lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First, we played them just off Elmwood Avenue; then, they

Nov 8, 2015, 6:36 AM

put the stadium inside the state fairgrounds, forcing people to buy fair tickets to get to the games.

Later, they bought the land across the street and built what was called Carolina Stadium for years. There was even talk afterwards about another relocation, which, of course, amounted to just that...talk.

Now, they are the envy of the Rosewood/Bluff Road/Shop Road/lower Assembly folks....for nothing says nothing like a multi-million dollar "NFL-like" ediface to the stupidity of those earlier folks who refused to move the stadium out of the ghetto.

Some call it "putting lipstick, makeup, a wig, a dress and high heeled shoes on a pig." And what do they have? A Chicken all dolled up, lying on its back......and looking like a giant cockroach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like throwing chocolate on a turd won't make it...

Nov 8, 2015, 6:47 AM

a Snickers bar, throwing paint on the hen house doesn't make it a great stadium.

they think mullets and jorts look pretty good too. So......***

Nov 8, 2015, 8:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I grew up there and I can't figure out why

Nov 8, 2015, 8:30 AM

anyone would attend USC. Columbia is not a great place to say the least. Quite a few kids from up here in Raleigh-Durham go there. Don't get it.

Re: I grew up there and I can't figure out why

Nov 8, 2015, 8:39 AM

I agree! I was born and raised there and I'm never going back. The stadium is ugly as hell. You actually have no Color around it until you sit inside the stadium. The downtown area is ugly. It has no industry... The Greenville Spartanburg area is actually the highlight of the state. USC campus is decent but it does not have the college serene feel. As a recruit it would not impress me... Plus their fans always say the rednecks are up in Clemson. As a black man let me tell you...USC is by far leading the way in The Redneck Mentality.

Re: We have one of the best looking stadiums in the country

Nov 8, 2015, 8:51 AM

Gameday!? The only team Gameday would come to Columbia for is Clemson. Sorry, #1 Clemson playing an unranked team with a losing record, is no interest to Gameday.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic