Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And in Cootlumbia......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

And in Cootlumbia......

Nov 22, 2018, 3:15 PM

So quite you could hear a pin drop. Unfortunately I have lived in this area my whole life and this is the quietest I have ever heard their fan base and the local media leading up to the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And in Cootlumbia......

Nov 22, 2018, 4:56 PM

We too live amongst the chickens and I commented to the wife how few car flags, yard flags or bumper stickers are even flying here. The silence outside of radio talk is revealing as well.

Go Tigers ??!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Clemson: 55, Chickens 19.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And in Cootlumbia......

Nov 22, 2018, 5:05 PM

Absolutely the quietest!!! I was out in the city yesterday, and I have been to my Sister and Brother-N-Law's house today for dinner, and with the two days out, I have seen 10 Xs more Clemson flags on vehicles than I have coot flags here in cootlumbia. All those coot flags that were on 10 of every 12 vehicles when Spurrier was here, they have about totally disappeared. A visitor coming through cootlumbia would think that Clemson was the main college team here, everything is back to normal!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhhh! All’s right with the world!***

Nov 22, 2018, 5:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live on the lake near Ballentine and have seen no more

Nov 22, 2018, 5:41 PM

than a couple of chicken flags. I've never seen the mood so quiet in my 46+ years here.

A close friend, who is a South Carolina alumnus, told me, "Only an idiot who revels in pain would celebrate beforehand."

Meanwhile, The Paw flies proudly across the city! WOOT WOOT!

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRS! STOMP THE CHICKENS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic