Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania???

Nov 6, 2020, 11:57 AM

And Biden flipped it this morning?? Wha happened?!?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania???

Nov 6, 2020, 12:02 PM

Amazingly 100% of mail in votes are for Biden. And only counted in the presence of dem poll workers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even remotely true.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:05 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not even remotely true.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:06 PM

Just certain batches of 100,000+ votes.
Relax, you guys are totally getting away with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I want you to return your Clemson degree

Nov 6, 2020, 12:10 PM

You have unearned it. Stupidest #### I've seen in my life.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which one, ace?

Nov 6, 2020, 12:12 PM

Wow. You guys ##### for 4years when you lose, then ##### when you successfully steal an election. You are just permanently unhappy people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law

Nov 6, 2020, 12:16 PM

says that absentee votes can't be counted until after Election day. And with the number of ballots cast, it took time. And that your orange idiot told you not to vote absentee and, surprise, you actually listened.

I'm not miserable...I'm thrilled that my two kids have a decent shot at still having a ####### planet to live on now.

I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s

Nov 6, 2020, 12:21 PM

statistically possible to have 100,000+ votes for Biden and 0 votes for Trump. Even in Pennsylvania. Even in Philly. Yet here you are, mouth breathing and knuckle dragging.

What’s also cool is this is all happening while there is no blue wave, Dims don’t take the Senate and have lost House seats. Is it so hard to manufacture down ballot votes to help the rest of your Party, or is there only enough time to fake the votes for President ?

That didn't happen though. So I don't have to believe it.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:22 PM

You be you.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:23 PM

Happy Friday and Go Tigers!***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:27 PM

One last thing...

Nov 6, 2020, 12:29 PM [ in reply to You be you.*** ]

You and I almost always see eye to eye on Clemson-related matters. So at least we have that going for us.

Ok.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:35 PM

Re: Ok.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:40 PM

I have to say, not surprised given how you've positioned yourself over the last few months, but you're giving T3Tiger a run for his money for the "most butthurt Trump lover" award.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s

Nov 6, 2020, 12:23 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

You're promoting disinformation from a single tweet where a digital error occurred and then was corrected during the input of numbers. This scenario you're describing where official vote counts gave Biden 1,000 votes and Trump 0 literally never happened.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

100,000+ votes for Biden and 0 votes for Trump

Source?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait wait wait...

Nov 6, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

In what world is Biden picking up 100% of the absentee ballot votes? That is quite literally not happening. Trump is getting typically somewhere between 55% (Arizona) to %10 (areas of PA) of the absentee vote, which also makes sense because he's been telling his supporters to vote in person for months now, trying to say mail-ins were fraudulent.

Also, maybe the reason you're picking up Senate and House seats but not winning the Presidency is because Trump is one of the most morally-reprehensible candidates in the history of our nation, and some Republicans have come to see that.

null

Not only impossible..,

Nov 6, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

It didn’t happen. You guys are morons.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 2:07 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

There are three people that review every ballot. One

Nov 6, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to I can’t imagine that you are stupid enough to believe it’s ]

Democrat, one Republican and a third not affiliated with either party. This was set up this way to eliminate fraud. It also means it takes a long time for everyone to review the ballots.

The precincts across the state have cameras on all of the workers and ballots.

Re: I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law

Nov 6, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law ]

5$ gas, here we come again

Nov 6, 2020, 12:30 PM

thanks opec....

I'm replying here on purpose - NAHHHHH, BRAHHH - stupidest

Nov 6, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law ]

crap ever on here is YOU RESPONDING to all of these posts.

1. We get it - we know where you stand.

2. You aren't changing anyone's mind by your posts.

I don't have a horse in this race - they both / ALL completely suck to the ends of the earth - scum sucking idiots - all of them.

BUT . . . .

RETURN YOUR DEGREE NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR RESPONDING TO ALL OF THESE ! ! ! !

lol . . . .

Have a GREAT Friday - G O T I G E R S ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I do agree that I'm not changing any minds

Nov 6, 2020, 12:27 PM

Can't argue that one.

Have a good Friday and GO TIGERS!

Hard to fix stupid.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:38 PM

nm

null

I understand the law in PA on that but

Nov 6, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law ]

how many absentee ballots were cast? I mean, good grief, more than were actually cast in person...like enough so that it takes 3 days to count them? How many mouses do they have in their pockets up there?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: I understand the law in PA on that but

Nov 6, 2020, 1:53 PM

Well, there's about 6,500,000 votes counted in the state of PA right now. And if I remember correctly, they mentioned on CNN that there were about 1.7 million absentee ballots to count on Tuesday night. And I like 100,000 remaining? That means absentee ballots would count for about 25% of all votes cast.... Which makes sense considering there's a pandemic and not everyone was looking to wait in long lines ot cast their vote.

null

And how long did it take Texas to count over 10,000,000?

Nov 6, 2020, 2:18 PM

PA obviously does not lead the way in innovative vote counting....wait.....I might be wrong :O

LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Well Texas has only counted 85% of their vote***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:25 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to I can't imagine that you don't understand that PA law ]

Joe,

There are a number of people on this board who are willfully ignorant and refuse to do even a modicum of research before they post their bullyshitt conspiracy theories here.

Unfortunately, they also seem to have unlimited time to post the same bullyshitt multiple times, but not enough time to make any effort to find out the facts.

Maybe soon they will go back to the football board where their delusions do no harm.

Re: Not even remotely true.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Not even remotely true.*** ]

No, at least in Penn, election officials (as directed by the Rep state legislature) was not allowed to start even opening mail ballots until election day.

On election day, in-person ballots are nearly counted as they are submitted (although the precinct will report them in batches after polls closed).

So Penn created a item whereby mail ballots were not counted as timely as in-person. Imagine if you were not able to count in-person ballots until the prior submitted ballots were counted. Considering the difference in Dems and Rep voting patterns, a strong Dem bias as these mail ballots are counted are not only expected but because they are also in highly populated areas that take longer to count...

If it is a legal vote, count it, move on and follow the liberty that we are bestowing with the vote.

There are some mail in ballots from Republicans, very low in

Nov 6, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Not even remotely true.*** ]

most states.

I would say 70% on average per state mail ins are from Democrats. Trump didn't want any Republicans to use mail in, he wanted to see the lines long of Republicans on Election Day. The Republican walk in voters provided Trump with a sizable early lead in most states. Then a couple of days later, the heavy mail in Democratic votes took over the show.

I kept telling you guys Trump was going to lose. Shoot, even most of the Republican leaders didn't seem that surprised.

What is up with Steve Bannon? That dude needs to be in a mental hospital. Threatens to kill Dr. Fauci, and the FBI Director. He wants to behead them both. That dude used to be Trumps Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to the President.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania??? ]

remove the tinfoil...

Like the judge/lawyers said, the Repubs have "more than zero" overseeing the process. I think they agreed on 60 each now of each party.... except mine I think.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:03 PM

counting votes...

Nov 6, 2020, 12:09 PM

This is exactly why the DEMS were pushing mail in ballots. They are some absolute corrupt and dishonest people. Biden supporters are following a man who believes in killing unborn children, takes millions of dollars in bribes from foreign for himself and family governments, inappropriate touching of women and children, and has a vice president who has gotten where she is by doing immoral things. The democratic party has lost its moral compass. There are no morals in this group despite what Cascade preaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 12:19 PM

wow

and this is why I think I vote Lib, because as crazy our candidates get, the Dem and Rep party machines have y'all so whipped up that you even can't realize that y'all are nearly basically the same. Folks think that Libs steal votes from others, no others fail to get our vote.

The Rep lost its compass a LONG time ago. Just a few years they were preaching liberty and individual freedom when they were outed in 2008 through 2010. As soon as they get some power back, they pass bathroom bills and other things like abortion restrictions. Worse, they went on a spending spree. Liberty can only cut one way, freedom or government intrusion.

Dems sold out to corporate interest long ago too.... they are rotten as well but if you think Dems are rotten, then Rep are just as rotten.

When you pick a politician, it is like picking a snake from a bag. You stick you hand in and pick whichever snake does not bite you first. Y'all aren't picking Libs anyway...

Holy hell, the irony.***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania??? ]

Nov 6, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania??? ]

For the umpteenth time - evidence please.

They...gasp...counted the legal votes!***

Nov 6, 2020, 12:04 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 12:07 PM

nothing to see here... move on (see attached)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 12:09 PM

Perfect!

They counted the votes

Nov 6, 2020, 12:10 PM

These votes were all legally submitted before election day as democrats encouraged vote by mail due to the coronavirus. They could not begin to legally start counting these ballots until election day due to state law. A bill was proposed that would have allowed PA to count these ballots prior to election day to avoid this scenario, but state republican leaders blocked the bill. This confusion has been part of their plan all along. 75%+ of mail in ballots in PA were requested by democrats, so naturally they all skew towards Biden.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:11 PM

One batch of mail-in votes showed that everybody "lived" in a cemetery...but that was in a state that wasn't being contested, so nobody cares.

(Looking at you, NY. No wonder nobody is contesting the results there.)

Source?***

You'll believe anything.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania??? ]

Sad, really.

How do you make it through life without being able to discern patently false stories from true ones? I would think you might not even make it through Publix with such a low ability to seek truth.

Re: You'll believe anything.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:15 PM

Thank you for all your work in tearing these idiots apart.

null

After Trump's INSANE and dangerous press conference

Nov 6, 2020, 12:18 PM

yesterday...I've run out of f*cks for these people.

Re: After Trump's INSANE and dangerous press conference

Nov 6, 2020, 12:25 PM

It seriously saddens me that some of these people probably also have degrees from Clemson.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:28 PM

It really does.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 12:35 PM [ in reply to After Trump's INSANE and dangerous press conference ]

So the election volunteers in Fulton Co, GA have been contacting Democratic voters ONLY when their mail-in ballot was deemed invalid. (Lacking signature, address wasn't current, signature DIDN'T MATCH, etc.)

Voters were given the opportunity of going online and fixing their ballots. Only Dems, because they were Dem volunteers.

Reported by NYT and AJC, two unreliable Trump propaganda machines. Boy, we need to do a better job of faking transparency in this country.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:45 PM

And? Even if this was true and you provided a source, it sounds like volunteers allowed voters with legal ballots to legally address their ballots issues to allow for their vote to be counted. Nothing about this is nefarious, it's how election security works. Republicans are also volunteers and are legally doing the exact same thing. These would result in legally cast, "cured" ballots, which for the record have not even been counted yet. And just as a reminder, Republicans are literally running the GA election. From the AP:

"With margins so narrow in Georgia, Democrats, Republicans and voting advocacy groups are scrambling to encourage people to fix flaws in already submitted ballots before a Friday deadline to ensure they are counted. There are two categories of ballots where voters may need to fix or “cure” flaws."

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-ballot-count-elections-2020-91afafe6251b498cb306508763aa64dc

Nov 6, 2020, 2:25 PM

No.

Only Dems had the volunteers available in Fulton Co.

Republican strategists hadn't anticipated the need, since these votes were not counted in previous elections.

My position is not that the election was stolen overnight; it was stolen over the last 6 months. There is no doubt cheating is occurring, but I think under the current ground rules, the cheating hasn't changed the election.

And BTW, it's you "you're just a sore loser!" people that keep letting this kind of stuff occur, because you live in denial. Dems will cheat as long as they are allowed to. You never know when it will make a difference. Well, it might have this time.

PA state law doesn't allow absentee ballots to be

processed and counted until Election Day, and there were millions of them to count this year.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:14 PM

The election officials in Pennsylvania are making the Republican
overseers stand 30 ft away behind barricades. They are having to use binoculars. Totally
a joke.

I just heard there is 32,000 dead people still on the Michigan voter rolls.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:25 PM

Let's assume that's true. Theres 32,000 dead people on the rolls still in MI. We are supposed to believe what percentage of those dead people's family members requested absentee ballots for their dead family member?
Let's just say 10%.... Which is still an incredibly high number and probably not at all accurate, it is likely much lower.

Okay, so out of those 3,200 absentee ballots requested from dead family members, we are supposed to believe that all 100% of those were Democrat votes?.... Because what- Republicans would never do that? So let's say even 80% (once again, a very high number that is likely way higher than any actual number would be in this case) of the "fraud" absentee ballots were Biden votes. That's about 2,500 votes.... Biden is ahead in Michigan by about 150,000 votes.

Starting to see how stupid this sounds?

Also, a recent 20-year study of voter fraud by MIT found that voter fraud occurs about in about .00006% of voting cases nationally.... which is about 5 times less likely than being stuck by lightning.

null

Nov 6, 2020, 7:22 PM

Your numbers presume incidental cheating, not systemic.

Then you mathematically “prove” that this is a rabbit not worth chasing.

Then you cite an MIT study based on the number of rabbits that have been caught over the last 20 years, failing to consider all the rabbits you’ve let go. Wow, somebody had to be real #### to catch any rabbits at all, since you say it rarely happens. That’s a real landmark study you got there, where the conclusion is based on numbers generated by lack of conclusive data.

It’s wasted credibility.

Nov 6, 2020, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: How was Trump leading last night in Pennsylvania??? ]

mchiway,

I just heard - from where ??

Nov 6, 2020, 12:24 PM

one thing this thread has revealed is that Clemsonjoe has skid marks on the front of his underwear.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:24 PM

You're framing it wrong mentally. Trump was never leading. The votes were just not all counted yet.

After the polls closed Biden had more votes and were just now getting close to finishing the count.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 3:51 PM

You're right.

Immediately after the baseless Atlantic story came out, all the votes that were mailed in were for Biden.

Immediately after the NYT illegally obtained Trump's tax data and released their own study of it, all the votes that were mailed in were for Biden.

Immediately after the debate in which the President stupidly tried to break Ol' Slow Joe instead of taking advantage of his one opportunity to talk directly and almost unobstructedly to America, all the votes that were mailed in were for Biden.

In fact, almost all of the votes that were cast by mail before Biden was ever asked a difficult question--i think it was mid-October--were for Biden.

What irresponsible sheep.

130% of Philly’s vote went to Biden***

Nov 6, 2020, 1:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic