Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN 300 #56 Offensive Lineman Jake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ESPN 300 #56 Offensive Lineman Jake

Dec 5, 2018, 8:45 PM

decommits from Ohio State. They have also had a top 300 safety decommit. Let's go get em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lineman's name is Jake Wray***

Dec 5, 2018, 8:45 PM

And he's from Marietta, Georgia. Link inside

Dec 5, 2018, 8:46 PM

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Jake-Wray-decommits-from-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-125925068/

Re: ESPN 300 #56 Offensive Lineman Jake

Dec 5, 2018, 9:39 PM

I agree. Let's go get him! If we don't he will end up @Michigan or Bama I think. The kids who commit to play for Urban are like the Bamer kids. They clearly have a desire to get better so they can go pro. Not necessarily in it for the college experience or the glory of helping a school win a championship necessarily. Be great; but not the main goal! I think Saban and Meyer use that to motivate and to recruit and both have NC to show for it. Which is why I love. LOVE what this coaching staff here is doing. We get high level talent to with a lot different platform. The more we keep winning the more buy in some of the kids who don't know Clemson is where they should be instead of places who "may not" care about them beyond what they can bring as a football talent. Not saying, those other schools don't. . . . but this staff consistently shows they care about their players both the ones who went pro and the ones who did not make it. H.S. coaches more importantly who can be a big ally of The Tigers need to get the memo. And help steer some of the would be buckeye and tide talent our way - "If They Are Clemson Eligible/worthy"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 9:42 PM

What Clemson has done the past five years should be more than enough proof that our coaches can coach next talent!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 9:39 PM

I'm sure OSU admin had to know this would happen, and once a couple drops away, there will be more just as it was when Steve Spurrier said I'm done with coaching. They should have had another great coach in line before the announcement of Meyer saying I'm done!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 10:39 PM

Nobody decomitted from the coots that I remember SOS didn’t have any recruits coming in that was worth a crap. Maybe one or two but I don’t recall any major recruits

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic