Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well I'm a little disappointed in Brownell's strategy last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Well I'm a little disappointed in Brownell's strategy last

Jan 17, 2018, 9:01 AM

night.....leaving opponents wide open for shots isn't a winning strategy, Brad.

While this team is definitely "competitive", I think it still lacks some basic, fundamental coaching. Yeah, Roy is a complete d-bag and really showed his ### last night but the man can coach good fundamentals. Eliminate the turnovers and missed free throws, we might have actually converted what was perhaps the hottest shooting streak in Clemson roundball history into a win. Well, so much for that.

Rant over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I'm sure that's how he drew it up.***

Jan 17, 2018, 9:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

whoa whoa whoa... Roy Williams FUNDAMENTALS??

Jan 17, 2018, 9:18 AM

Sorry but you are wrong... Roy is a recruiter and a benefactor of coaching the 2 blue bloods of Kansas and UNC.

Brad gets the most out of what he has. That is a fact. We’ll wipe the floor with them at home.

We shoot free throws at one of our best clips ever. Last night was an anomaly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Roy Benefits From Fake Classes***

Jan 17, 2018, 12:16 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roy williams is a pretty interesting guy

Jan 17, 2018, 9:20 AM

most College coaches sew patches on to the elbows of their blazers, but he wears them on his crotch of his britches instead.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Roy williams is a pretty interesting guy

Jan 17, 2018, 9:28 AM

^ not sure if into crotches , or patches ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Well I'm a little disappointed in Brownell's strategy last

Jan 17, 2018, 9:29 AM

To criticize Brownell for UNC getting open looks is just ridiculous. What Roy lacks in coaching is X's and O's which is exactly what Brad is known for. Oh and he is a great fundamental coach. Nagging on our team always works right? Grow up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The real difference in the game....

Jan 17, 2018, 9:37 AM

After closing to within two points, Clemson was only able to convert just 4 of their last 15 shots.

I'm certainly not a big Brownell supporter. In fact, I thought he should have been fired after last season, but that poor shooting percentage isn't his fault.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: 15 of 16! Who left the lid off the basket*

Jan 17, 2018, 12:31 PM

Nm

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic