Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I live and was born in Columbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

I live and was born in Columbia

Feb 5, 2017, 7:11 AM

and had a great conversation while playing golf with a former The State writer and Degreed Gamecock.
I told him how great I felt for my Alma Mater to win the National Championship. He said he was pulling for us and was glad for his Clemson friends and the state. I said that I appreciated it and have always wished that the Gamecocks had success (minus us), because the fans that I know deserve some happiness. He nodded in agreement and said that he was disappointed in the Stupid-angry gamecock fans that were delusional about everything.
I responded that Gamecock fans are likely the most supportive of their team than everyone, including us, and that they are so frustrated that, even odds and probabilities have yet to catch up with time and their reason.
Don't be jerks to them.
They are our friends who love their team.
We have it good, but those people filled a stadium every game for 0-11 in 1999.
No reason to be mean.
Be amazed at why they haven't won anything significant with more support than maybe 20 programs.
Okay, I'm done

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I meant that with their support, they should

Feb 5, 2017, 7:29 AM

be a Top-20 program and deserve more success. Imagine being a Gamecock football fan. It's gotta be tough

Re: I meant that with their support, they should

Feb 5, 2017, 9:20 AM

I once lived north of Chicago and became a Cubs fan. I think coot lifetime fans are like cub lifetime fans.

About the same as being a Clemson basketball fan

Feb 5, 2017, 9:22 AM [ in reply to I meant that with their support, they should ]

At least they have success in baseball, bass fishing, horse riding, and women's basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I live and was born in Columbia

Feb 5, 2017, 7:33 AM

People make choices. Going over to the "Dark Side" is usually not a good one.

well, I do live in a dumpster behind Jaco's

Feb 5, 2017, 7:50 AM

Thought U posted up, down on Two Notch Road****

Feb 5, 2017, 1:29 PM

Re: well, I do live in a dumpster behind Jaco's***

Mar 28, 2017, 4:34 PM [ in reply to well, I do live in a dumpster behind Jaco's ]

I will catch hell for this... no doubt.

Feb 5, 2017, 7:35 AM

My mother and brother both graduated from USUC. I want and pull for a strong coot team... I want them to be decent. Hell, we have to play them every year... I'd rather beat em up when they are ranked a little higher than 60 or so... just saying.

I would rather that they never won another game.*****

Feb 5, 2017, 9:37 AM

except when they play

Feb 5, 2017, 5:51 PM

themselves

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will catch hell for this... no doubt.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:06 AM [ in reply to I will catch hell for this... no doubt. ]

I hope they go 0-12 EVERY year.

Just do the research, when Clemson has had it's best Teams, it is also the same time that SC is average to far below average.

Their most successful Team was built by 2 lifelong SC fans JC and ML along with players that chose to go to SC instead of CU during the TB to Dabo coaching change.

My Life is better when WE are great and they SUCK!

Go Tigers!

not only do I hope they never win another game

Feb 5, 2017, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I will catch hell for this... no doubt. ]

But I also hope the entire institution burns to the ground and their football stadium is demolished into a burning heap of debris. Screw them and their idiot fanbase .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 7:56 AM

Never will I pull for a coot team in any sport or respect any coot fan for their choice of being one. Now don't get me wrong, if I saw a stranded driver in a coot-clad vehicle I'd stop & help. I'd never wish bad things towards any other human being as far as health or life or family etc. but as far as the fandom side of me goes (and any coot fan as well) anything is fair game. If a consumer buys a product that is sub-par and they're dissatisfied with that product, then that consumer is likely not buying that product again. If coot fans are dissatisfied with their crappy football program they have the same choice to make.

You meet and talk to one decent coot on a golf course, but for that one I'll show you 15 obnoxious ones. You mention them filling a stadium for an 0-11 team but fail to add that the same stadium was a ghost town by halftime. It's a two-sided story with them.

I will wish nothing but misery on coot fans as it pertains to their athletic teams until the day I die. That's called a rivalry.

^^^This guy gets it

Feb 5, 2017, 8:02 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get ya, man. I know fewer ChickenCocks,

Feb 5, 2017, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

I guess.

Re: I get ya, man. I know fewer ChickenCocks,

Feb 5, 2017, 9:32 AM

The coots I know are delusional idiots. I do not bring up The rivalry, but when they do I give em both barrels. Most that know me well have learned not to go there.

Screw em

But..but..

Feb 5, 2017, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

They have such pretty horses, and they are so tall..

Feb 5, 2017, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

When they're winning (which isn't very often) you can't stand them.

When they're loosing, you can't find them.

When they have a little success, they can't handle it.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

I agree with ClemsonUncle. I lived near Columbia and it is clear to me why they fill their stadium and its empty after half time. It's a business social event. Businesses buy season tickets and invite customers and business associates to tailgate as social events. They fill the stadium with people that came for the elbow rubbing and they have had enough by halftime. I was invited many times but never could bring myself to go to that cesspool. So the masses shown at the beginning of the game aren't really devoted fans. The ones you see after halftime are the really devoted ones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 11:27 AM

Good Point TBill, never really thought about it that way but makes perfect sense.

I'm in total agreement except one point

Feb 5, 2017, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

I would not stop for a coot stranded by the road, may be a set up.

Re: I'm in total agreement except one point

Feb 5, 2017, 11:57 AM

;)

My late Pop said it best...

Feb 5, 2017, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

"I hope the Chickens lose their scrimmage games and go 0-11 every year..." He did not live to see the 0-11 year but man did he hear me laughing....and he was a life long ND fan but closet Tiger fan. I detest them and always will, and I love that they reciprocate those feelings. Its called a rivalry for a reason, and I am born and raised in Columbia, three miles from the Chicken Coop.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

two sides to this fanbase more so than other schools

Feb 5, 2017, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I live and was born in Columbia ]

There are plenty of fine folks that I call friends that support SCU. However I have encountered more obnoxious ignorant hateful Coots than I have any other school that I have come across. Pride in your school is fine but to have never done anything in your history you would think a little more humility would permeate their fanbase...not so.

They will achieve success when they stop worrying about other programs more than their own, when they take ownership of their failure instead of trying to blame it on cheating, refs, or luck. I cant feel bad for them when they want to talk down about the football ops building all while trying to play catch up and do something similar.

These are the ignorant people posting about how they had a better recruiting class than we did...I cant feel sorry for a group of people who are so blinded from reality just to hide their own inadequacies. Nope, cannot do it.

I hope they lose every game in every sport and we

Feb 5, 2017, 7:59 AM

Steal all of their wimmens and monies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope all the bad things in life happen to them and them...

Feb 5, 2017, 1:07 PM

alone

PC run amok. I hate them**********************

Feb 5, 2017, 8:13 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always been nice, and it was

Feb 5, 2017, 8:24 AM

Helpful during the 5-peat.
We have a mixed crowd every year for the game, and my gamecock friends were cool, as I have been since.
But, there are some ######, and nothing wrong with allowing them their opinion, especially when we defeated their standby team and rule the country's college football media

Feb 5, 2017, 8:17 AM
IMG_2193.JPG(98.0 K)
IMG_2194.JPG(76.0 K)

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 5, 2017, 8:18 AM

I'm Sorry but most of my Family are Gamecocks. I always wanted them to do well. However when they all pulled for their Conference over a State school, I had had eneough. I told them all that from now on, If they played Russia, I would pull for Russia. I will never pull for them again. And you know what? It makes me happy! Just my 2 cents!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 11:36 AM

Yep, that was gheynormous when they did that.

I had a co-worker say that before the 2015 CFP Final.
I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded on him.
"You are amazingly petty! It's not surprising that you would have to live vicariously through another team since your crap team hasn't even been invited to the Big Dance in more that 100 years.
If you want to win a championship then I suggest you drop down into the FCS - Go CITADEL!"

He doesn't talk crap to me anymore.

Feb 5, 2017, 8:18 AM

This has been a long standing debate since the first game was played. I can't pull for them but at the same time would be nice if they if they're ranked and we win. Eg bball this year. Eg baseball rivalry is considered the best in the country mainly because both teams are usually really good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2017, 8:19 AM

Seriously I will pull for USC-Eastern for one reason. I am very practical and we have to play them in every sport and the more wins they have, the better our strength of schedule. Some seasons that matters as far as our bowl game placement and NCAA basketball or baseball rankings at the end of the season. That is why. Most of their fans are delusional ######### and make it hard at times. I am outlawed from the Cockroach though for their games. I have only been there for the Clemson 45-0 and 63-17 games, and their losses to Citadel(the first one) Furman. Kentucky(homecoming of all things), and Nebraska. None of my Kook friends are willing to sell or give me their tickets anymore.

You've obviously never been to a game in Columbia

Feb 5, 2017, 8:19 AM

against them.

And when I say "against them", I mean the fans.

Re: You've obviously never been to a game in Columbia

Feb 5, 2017, 8:25 AM

Sorry but I don't have any coot friends that are that nice. I have had way too many high fives in my face. I pull against them in everything. They have some truly obnoxious fans where I live.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, guess I'm not a true fan

Feb 5, 2017, 8:28 AM [ in reply to You've obviously never been to a game in Columbia ]

Ya got me

Re: You've obviously never been to a game in Columbia

Feb 5, 2017, 8:32 AM [ in reply to You've obviously never been to a game in Columbia ]

I don't know which is greater, my love for Clemson or my hatred for all things Gamecock related. Living here in the upstate I remember seeing 2 different vehicles covered in the scores during their 5 game run they even had clemsux stickers and get used to it stickers and magnets. It made my blood boil,I would love to see those 2 vehicles now but highly doubt I will.

Vomit***

Feb 5, 2017, 8:34 AM

How sweet ! Burn in he!! chickens !***

Feb 5, 2017, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I live and grew up in the Upstate

Feb 5, 2017, 8:53 AM

My father went to Clemson (as did I and all three of my children). I was surrounded by Gamecocks
at school, church etc. I heard we were ignorant farmers, that Clemson was a cow college with
ugly coeds, that Frank Howard was a fat dumbbutt etc. I could go on and on....the four and five bombing thing was as bad a display of ignorance and lack of class as I've ever seen. I hope they
never win again and pour all of their resources into horseback riding and womens basketball. They're the biggest collection of dimwitted little brothers on the planet.

HeII NO!!!***

Feb 5, 2017, 9:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Fear the thumb

Feb 5, 2017, 9:19 AM
IMG_0401.JPG(33.7 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. I had coot "friends" put hand in my face. DISGUSTING!

Feb 5, 2017, 5:26 PM

I tried early on to support both teams, but some coot fans have been down right mean to be on numerous occasions. They have some very hateful fans who hate all things orange.

Man, you guys must have some issues

Feb 5, 2017, 9:26 AM

with being humble.
I have been a member since 2002.
I started this thread 2 hours ago.
Was 100%.
Now whatever.
I suppose I have a bad situation being civil with Gamecock fans.
If that's a problem, shut up and enjoy the spoils.
"Be a champion person as well."
-Confucious

Brother! You're 100% with Me.***

Feb 5, 2017, 9:31 AM

I really don't understand

Feb 5, 2017, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Man, you guys must have some issues ]

How any Clemson fan can root for the Gamecocks after all those 5 bombs pictures of Dado from their ignorant ahole fans during their little win streak... A Gamecock loss is almost as sweet as a Clemson win.

Because my friends don't do that

Feb 5, 2017, 10:12 AM

Re: Man, you guys must have some issues

Feb 5, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Man, you guys must have some issues ]

Yep, down votes are petty. You were just exhibiting your opinion and you happened to meet a couple of realistic coot fans. There are a few out there. I lurk on FGF occasionally until the retardation becomes too much to handle, but even on that forum there are a few coot fans that are realistic. I'm sure they are not super popular over there.
I for one enjoyed your post.
Thanks

Where were you 2009-2013?

Feb 5, 2017, 9:33 AM

Forgiveness is unacceptable. Put your foot on their throat and crush their gizzard...

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Clemson is King!

Feb 5, 2017, 9:41 AM

Is it okay to tell your friends that they are destined and deserving of greater things while smirking?

Spot on ClemsonUncle***

Feb 5, 2017, 9:45 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

This board is seriously obsessed with the coots

Feb 5, 2017, 10:00 AM

Sad how quickly yall forget about the five bomb pics with dabo or the posters of bowden's daughter naked brought to games.
The more success on the field we have the more yall talk about the gamecocks.

I love Clemson

Feb 5, 2017, 10:02 AM

And I get tired of the constant accusations of cheating, fake religion and seeing our coach being called the anitChrist and a fraud. You accuse me or mine being cheaters, and we are not going to be friendly.

I have plenty of family and friends who attended that university, but as for their athletics, they can go F themselves.

And I would never Thumbs Down you.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:03 AM

SC filling the stadium during the 0-11 season is a myth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm actually the last Big Spur from 1979.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:04 AM

Name's Randy

"...filled a stadium every game for 0-11 in 1999"

Feb 5, 2017, 10:24 AM

Not hardly. But gave you a TU bc the TD'ers were a bit harsh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

he's received 6 tds so far on this post and 12 tu***

Feb 5, 2017, 6:10 PM

I don't think so...

Feb 5, 2017, 10:24 AM

...do you think Bama is nice to Aubie and vice versa?

p.s. Work on your tiger pulse...this is suspicious.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, it was 100% before this.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:30 AM

Maybe it's arrogance or that I let the stuff roll off, but, I got anyone here beat on Being Clemson. Fire away.

Here's a lil help.***

Feb 5, 2017, 11:47 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda bogus when that happens.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Dude, it was 100% before this. ]

Here's a TU for ya dude.

Anyone remember the Chicken Dog

Feb 5, 2017, 10:34 AM

guy at the corner of Beltline and Two Notch? i'm that guy. Quality over corn

Re: Anyone remember the Chicken Dog

Feb 5, 2017, 11:58 AM

Sorry, I don't recall. I usually jet through Columbia and then check to see if my hubcaps are still on when I get home to the upstate.

so you were pimping a vulnerable woman on the corner...

Feb 5, 2017, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Anyone remember the Chicken Dog ]

of two notch and beltline. Yep, you sure are describing Columbia 100% accurate right there.

Feb 5, 2017, 10:42 AM

{#{#

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

And I'm fine with that

Feb 5, 2017, 10:55 AM

Feb 5, 2017, 10:50 AM

I respect your outlook and how you feel. Having said that, I do know a few good gamecock fans who are truly good people who would give you the shirt off their backs. But they are the lesser of that group. The majority of the gamecock fans I know are delusional jerks. They badmouth Clemson and Dabo and anything Clemson related. They made fun of Dabo's name, his upbringing, call us all Taters and rednecks and cow U and all that crap. They talked so much smack and held up their fingers every chance they got during their little "run". So no, I will pull against them in every sport they ever compete in. I hope they have another hundred and something years of trash football teams. My little sister is currently a student there and my sis-n-law has a masters from there. I have family that are coot fans and I still hope they stink. I will never ever ever pull for them. EVER.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you.

Feb 5, 2017, 11:30 AM

Hear the lamentations of their women. - Conan

Feb 5, 2017, 11:39 AM

1) I'm never a jerk to any of them....Unless one of them initiates it....Which has been a frequent occurrence in my lifetime.

2) Friends?....Hmmm...Acquaintances, maybe,...But I choose my friends more carefully.

3) "...filled the stadium when they were 0-11"....Big effin' deal...What the he!! else was there to do
in Cola that year?? And Williams-Brice was usually 2/3 vacant by the middle of the 3rd quarter most of
that season. I've always wanted to ask one of the chickens if they sold more tix during 0-11 or 1-10?

4) "No reason to be mean".....A highway that runs in both directions....Ya need to deposit that little nugget over on fgf.

They haven't won anything significant, nor for the most part DONE anything significant...I guess that qualifies them as Insignificant

I've been lucky because for most of my adult life, I've mostly had to deal with chicken fans on a professional basis

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I see the 5 Bomb

Feb 5, 2017, 11:48 AM

I give them 2 middle fingers, one for each championship.

Feb 5, 2017, 12:27 PM

The way that I have been treated from most of those people is horrible... They run their mouths when they win... They hide when they lose... Most of them are classless jerks... I do not like them and will never pull for them... GO TIGERS !!!

Forget it, 'berg, it's Tigernet.

Feb 5, 2017, 12:53 PM

A lot easier to slam a fellow Tiger through the anonymity and hot-headedness that reigns supreme here than let reason rule the day.

Totally agree with you, though, especially now that we are on the mountaintop looking down at ALL of them. As a fellow Columbian, my experience has been about the same. I absolutely feel no need or desire to rub anything in to anyone. The quiet, confident acceptance is plenty enough.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not nasty to them, but they are to me....

Feb 5, 2017, 1:06 PM

So anytime I choose I can be nasty right back. Sorry sometimes you can't let someone talk too much trash. Most of their fanbase are jerks it's a fact. And no they didn't fill the stadium in 99, most of their fans were embarrassed or denied they were shamecock fans back in 99.

I remember some pretty packed houses throughout their

Feb 5, 2017, 1:11 PM

21-game losing streak, at least at the beginning of the game. I used to joke that the difference between SCar fans and Clemson was that they had all their fun before the games, while we had ours during. Overall this mostly holds true.

Go Tigers!

Re: I'm not nasty to them, but they are to me....

Feb 5, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to I'm not nasty to them, but they are to me.... ]

There were a lot of clean single-wides during the 1999 football season in Columbia.

That stadium was half empty back then

Feb 15, 2017, 4:37 PM [ in reply to I'm not nasty to them, but they are to me.... ]

Maybe they were "sellouts", maybe some even showed up to the game from the alleyways...but by the third quarter they were gone. I can still recall the mass exodus for 63-17 - great fans they are.

Feb 5, 2017, 1:30 PM

Yeah, I used to have that attitude until I moved to the lowcountry and got my nose bloodied for five years.

they have women's basketball***

Feb 5, 2017, 1:32 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Booooooooo***

Feb 5, 2017, 1:59 PM

Feb 5, 2017, 2:32 PM

I have to add my 2 cents worth here. I have not met many of those gracious USC fans the original poster writes of.

13 years ago, the family and I moved to a different part of the state, a part of the state with a significant USC fan base.

My wife wore an orange and white dress the first Sunday we visited the new church. The Clemson comments and jokes started that day and didn't end for the three years we were members there. I didn't know how uncomfortable she was until she announced she would not be going back. We found another church.

During the streak, the comments and jokes amped up to taunts and ridicule. She worked with an especially vocal man who was merciless toward all Clemson fans at their work place.

The summer before the streak ended we had an older woman driving a bumper sticker-laden car honk at us and give us the high-five.

Even though we wear our colors and fly our flags, we don't flaunt our victories; but we have been on the receiving end of lots of hostilities from some members of the USC fan base. Not one of our USC friends mentioned the championship victory. Not one.

I don't wish them ill, but I will not hope they win. Ever.

Go Tigers.

South Carolina fans suck to the core. And they are proud of it. ***

Feb 15, 2017, 8:23 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No.

Feb 5, 2017, 2:49 PM

Nm

NO! If those coot fans never enjoy another

Feb 5, 2017, 3:03 PM

win...EVER...I'll feel no less sorry for the plight of those miserable dirt-peckers than I do right now.
I have some great coot-fan friends, but when it comes to any sort of competition (in anything) they can all choke on it as far as I'm concerned.

Re: NO! If those coot fans never enjoy another

Feb 5, 2017, 4:28 PM

When they are winning , they are the nastiest , obnoxious , in your face spitting , disrespectful
drunk , swearing , trash talking , and that's just the women .

And when they are losing , they aint much better . they crowing right now , the boom bus
is loading up .

Feb 5, 2017, 4:51 PM

Born and raised in Pickens County, lived in Columbia for essentially 40 years. I'm with you bud. They have their freaks and the freaks deserve our disrespect.And I have experienced the freaks any game we lost at the Billy. But for the most part they are just the same sort of folks who join Civitan and go to church and work their jobs and either pull for their alma mater or for the hometown team. It is fun to give them crap but we have no business pretending that they are evil, unless we have evidence that they are. I would not want to be them because like Clemson they have always craved football success first, and never had nearly as much success in football as CU, even before the Dabo era. Interesting history for anyone old enough to remember. They bucked the ACC power structure (tobacco road, read UNC) back when, and kind of expected CU to follow suit. I think it was the wrong decision but kind of respect them for it. Tobacco road privilege is crap and lives on to this day.

Feb 5, 2017, 5:45 PM

Good one........haha........No thank you!

If he had a vote for Heisman, I can just about guarantee

Feb 5, 2017, 6:56 PM

it did not go for DW. With all due respect, he was probably blowing a bunch of smoke up your rear end. I have lived a long time, and been close to the rivalry. Believe me, a true Tiger does not want them to win a game in anything.

How did you get your pulse back to 100%?!!

Feb 15, 2017, 4:01 PM

I clicked on this post two weeks ago and you were at like 55 or something. I clicked on it again to read the replies and you are at 100. How bad do you have to cry to the mods to have them fix that? Curious, how many tissues did it take?

Re: How did you get your pulse back to 100%?!!

Feb 15, 2017, 4:02 PM

Are you pissed off?

Awww. How cute.***

Feb 15, 2017, 8:28 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They did not fill a stadium for every game in the 0-11 year.

Feb 15, 2017, 5:06 PM

And the ones that did go......well, they were gone by the start of the third.

Coots more supportive than Tiger fans? LOL!!***

Feb 15, 2017, 7:19 PM

Sorry they chose wrong team to follow

Feb 15, 2017, 8:12 PM

Boo hoo

I gave your post a big thumbs down. You're welcome

Feb 15, 2017, 8:32 PM

Get outta here with that crap. You were born in cola, huh? Well that sucks for you. And no one cares.

Spoken like a true Country Gentleman.

Feb 15, 2017, 8:49 PM

Keep reppin' the Paw among your fellow Tigers with class.

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic