Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have no idea what is behind the suspension of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I have no idea what is behind the suspension of

Sep 28, 2018, 3:23 PM

Mark Fields for this weekends game. But, I do know Dabo does not suspend players without good reasons. I do know that Fields was considered to be the "crown jewel" of his Coot recruiting class before he flipped to us. We have been trying to coach the Coot out of him for 4 years now, apparently still not completely successful in doing so. If he was the best of that class, it shows in stark detail just how big the recruiting gap is, because he has been serviceable at best, and a pass interference penalty waiting to happen at worst.Next man up, and let's hope he plays well.And, let's hope Fields learns from his suspension, and comes back better for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is dumb

Sep 28, 2018, 3:28 PM

Being once committed to the coots doesn’t make him a coot. He’s been a contributor since he came on campus. He’s battled a lot of nagging injuries and I’m sure he would tell you he hasn’t maximized his full potential but he has been far more than serviceable. You have no idea what the suspension is for, and neither do I, but everyone makes mistakes. Who knows what’s going through these guys’ heads with all the turmoil this week. Calling someone who’s grinded here for 4 years a Coot because they’ve been injured and have gotten in some sort of trouble only once is a rush to judgment

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I can be guilty at times, but any questioning of our football team

Sep 28, 2018, 3:41 PM

Where these players go out and give, blood, sweat, tears, give time with friends, family, being teenagers, and twenty year olds is messed up. Half of our biggest contributions are probably turning on the tv on game day.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have no idea what is behind the suspension of

Sep 28, 2018, 4:03 PM

Social Media. Was on Twitter a couple days ago.

Re: I have no idea what is behind the suspension of

Sep 28, 2018, 6:35 PM

I do not know if this is reason.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic