Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anybody even talked about WHAT lsu has to do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Has anybody even talked about WHAT lsu has to do

Jan 11, 2020, 7:54 PM

to win this game because everyone of them sure as heck have talked about what Clemson has to do to win this game.....oh yea that is right I guess they all told them they just have to SHOW UP and they will be given the trophy....really like our chances in this one.....Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anybody even talked about WHAT lsu has to do

Jan 11, 2020, 7:57 PM

If there is a "disrespect card" is out there, it now is in full view for all to see. I hope we stomp their buttts!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we beat them Monday night

Jan 11, 2020, 8:04 PM

I'm going to scream, "and we didn't even have a place to practice" all the way back to the Hilton!

I would say that situation is unforgivable, but "unforgivable" is not a strong enough word. If Coach O was half the man I think he is, he would have called off his team's practice as well. But, alas...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When we beat them Monday night

Jan 11, 2020, 8:33 PM

Not sure what kind of man he really is. I hope he is a great man, but he is in a league of rabid wolves. Their conference is pathetic, and winning seems to be the only satisfaction for their insatiable desire to win at all costs. We want to win, but winning the right way is what we insist upon. I hope he is that kind of guy, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said, sir! As the late, great Vince Lombarti said,

Jan 11, 2020, 9:01 PM

"Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing." That should be the motto of the SEC. Still, the Cookie Monster should have given some thought to fair play. Just maybe we'll return the favor Monday night! I'll be there screaming!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 9:24 PM [ in reply to When we beat them Monday night ]

Is Dabo an idiot? Why didn’t they just practice outside? There are 10 turf fields within 10 miles of their hotel room. Including one that is enclosed where no one could watch.

Jan 11, 2020, 9:46 PM

Dabo is a genius my boy......you on the other hand is on the opposite end of the scale pushing on that idiot button.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Jan 12, 2020, 1:00 PM

This is a special needs LSU fan, Aka, Cola sht-bird.

Is that close to the McDonald's where you work? You pass

Jan 11, 2020, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: When we beat them Monday night ]

them on your moped everyday, right?

burro has an 80% pass completion

Jan 11, 2020, 8:06 PM

unstoppable...

Re: burro has an 80% pass completion

Jan 11, 2020, 8:16 PM

Unstoppable because he has not played Clemson.......that will definitely change Monday night......Go Tigers!!!!

Re: burro has an 80% pass completion

Jan 11, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to burro has an 80% pass completion ]

That's why we play the games. I expect Trevor is infuriated at the disrespect he has been shown. I believe he, and the rest of our TIGERS, will be on fire on Monday PM. I really hope their team has drunk the Kool Aid the rest of the country and the media have been gulping. i predicta war on Monday night- a war that we can, and will, win.

And I believe the "war" you speak of will end

Jan 11, 2020, 9:03 PM

Clemson 42
LSU 30

Re: And I believe the "war" you speak of will end

Jan 12, 2020, 12:53 PM

Sounds about right. Not sure they will score 30, though.

Jan 11, 2020, 9:05 PM

Hopefully they've eaten all the rat poison since they've never been here before.

Tiger Band 70-74

its Pretty clear, LSU has gorged on rat poison

Jan 11, 2020, 9:50 PM

Gonna be so fun to watch the shock.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 10:49 PM

b2westfarm said:

to win this game because everyone of them sure as heck have talked about what Clemson has to do to win this game.....oh yea that is right I guess they all told them they just have to SHOW UP and they will be given the trophy....really like our chances in this one.....Go Tigers!!!!!

FYI, LSU isn't likely to roll over for Clemson. LSU has faced 6 Top 10 this year and showed up each time. Clemson would be well served to stay in the moment and worry about Clemson.

Tell em Coot***

Jan 11, 2020, 11:40 PM

Jan 12, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Has anybody even talked about WHAT lsu has to do ]

All were overrated too...

Yea Bama must have just rolled over for us last year

Jan 12, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Has anybody even talked about WHAT lsu has to do ]

What a pathetic excuse for a football program

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 11:51 PM

If they show up they’ll win...I’m suuuuure that will work out for ‘em.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic