Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An Open Letter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,531

An Open Letter

Apr 10, 2019, 4:51 PM

Dear Gamecock Fans"

May I congratulate you on being a member of the Mighty SEC. That does provide you with a bit of prestige not shared by other members of your conference. You have learned well the trait of hanging on to the coattails of your conference superiors. You are to be commended for your many pre-season championships even though none have come to fruition. For over 120 years we have heard your theme song, "Wait Until Next Year". You definitely, do a good job.

We Tiger fans recognize the fact you do, indeed, have a tougher schedule in the SEC than we do, as you continually make known to us, in the weak ACC. Being permanently entrenched at the bottom of the SEC automatically makes your schedule so much tougher. What I can't understand is your constant bragging about the SEC being so powerful top to bottom. If that is true, why does Alabama always beat the rest of your sister teams by double digits?

There is a simple response to your comment about our having an easy road to the national championship because of our weak schedule. Just as Alabama's schedule looks weak because of their superiority, the rationale for the Tigers success is the same as Alabama's, we are a dominant program, not only in the ACC, but also nationally. And we have the hardware to prove it.

One other comment we hear on a regular basis, "if Clemson had to play our SEC schedule, they would have four or five losses each season". If points were scored for all of their "what ifs", I can assure you the Gamecocks would be the national champion.

On Jan. 7, 2019, Clemson defeated the oft proclaimed "best ever" football team 44 - 16, and it could easily been worse. Based on that beatdown and playing your "what if" game, we would also have been undefeated champions of the SEC. Think about that, if you are capable, and let that sink in.

And Virginia, not even in the discussion when talking about teams in the ACC, not only crushed your Gamecocks but held them scoreless. Continuing the "what if" game, the loss to Virginia indicates to the world the Gamecocks would be dwelling at the bottom of the ACC standings if they were still a member. Your departure from the ACC was a gain for the ACC and a loss for the SEC.

Hang on to those coattails, you need all the support you can muster.

Bye now !!!!!

And

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An Open Letter***

Apr 10, 2019, 5:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Truth hurts

Apr 10, 2019, 5:09 PM

Keep kickin' em Joe....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An Open Letter

Apr 10, 2019, 6:43 PM

Joe, as always, you are on point and have hit the nail on the head! +1 to you sir.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 6:53 PM

The Gamecocks are clearly superior to Clemson, and only those fools who use stupid things, such as facts, and actual scores from real games, would try to disagree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope I make it 20 more healthy & wise yrs as JOE supremely has at 97..

Apr 10, 2019, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: An Open Letter ]

and feel my oats while being wickedly crusty too towards those darn crazy pesty stupid loser Gamebirds!

Way to go JOE and hope one day you’ll share your diet, vitamin, exercise & sex regimen!

Well, 3 out of 4 secrets would work.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope I make it 20 more healthy & wise yrs as JOE supremely has at 97..

Apr 10, 2019, 7:30 PM

hmm Bill, since when do you need advice on handling the ladies ???

Apr 10, 2019, 7:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 7:02 PM

Joe squeezing a bottle of Germ-X to someone who just stepped out of a briar patch and paper sorting factory.

Apr 10, 2019, 8:47 PM

An absolute gem Joe. As always, WELL DONE!

Re: letter

Apr 10, 2019, 7:20 PM

Dear Joe21,

If i have ever done anything to get on your bad side, or if I ever do anything to offend or upset you, I apologize and insure you it was a huge mistake and misunderstanding.

Please, also, if i did/do, instead of writing me, just take me out to the woodshed, give me an ‘attitude adjustment’, and keep it between the two of us, okay?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

That was great.***

Apr 10, 2019, 8:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was really, really mean, Joe.

Apr 10, 2019, 9:33 PM

You told them the truth. Worst thing a dirtpecker can hear.

Apr 10, 2019, 9:38 PM

Well spoken Joe21!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 11:04 PM

Outstanding Joe. I hope you have a passel of grandchildren that love to hear your stories and spend time with you. Whom ever you have they are very lucky people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,531
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic