Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An Army Approaches...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 605

An Army Approaches...

Aug 26, 2013, 7:03 PM

I have kept a few old school posts from many years back. Interestingly, some of you still remember the same ones. I had a T-Mail asking me to repost this. I find it most appropriate for the coming battle.

---------------------------------------

The time grew near. The very ground shook with anticipation so thick, it could stop a bus. Seemingly, the Earth grew silent. Babies stopped crying, cars stopped in the middle of the highway. Somewhere, off in the distance, a dog barked. No one dared to breathe. No one dared to blink. They stood motionless... waiting.

A lone, shadowy figure appeared and took in all that he saw. He stood tall... tall as an oak. They watched him... silently, respectfully. Stealthily, a second figure appeared behind him. Then a third, a fourth, a fifth, sixth, and seventh. There appeared an army. An army built for one cause. The man in front, head bowed, lifted his gaze to the mountains in the distance and with a motion fluid like liquid crystal, raised his arms. There erupted a thunderous noise. A noise such that was never heard, nor ever be heard again. He looked all around him and saw a sea, a singular body. A sea of orange. It was calling to him, to his army. Without warning, a shot was fired and the army rushed to the battleground amidst the roaring of the sea. This was their calling, this was their duty. The sea had beckoned, and they had to answer.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic