Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welp, just when I thought the armchair QBs were done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,696

Welp, just when I thought the armchair QBs were done

Sep 3, 2014, 8:42 PM

bashing Dabo and the staff for play calling and personnel decisions in the UGA game, now there seems to be a new round of them bashing Dabo for internal disciplinary actions. Has the man done nothing in the last several years to earn even the benefit of the doubt from some of you?

smdh @ some of you

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Smh still shaking it***

Sep 3, 2014, 8:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you shake it more than twice . . . .

Sep 3, 2014, 9:11 PM

Oh, never mind!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Welp, just when I thought the armchair QBs were done

Sep 3, 2014, 8:44 PM

agree Spiller!

Seems like the Dabo doubters and Whiney whiners are out in full force today!!

They all seem to "know" what's best for the team, instead of umm.... I don't know.....the COACH!!

SMDH

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 8:47 PM

I may express my disliking of some of Dabo's decisions, but it doesn't mean I do not trust him. I trust Dabo and his staff to make the best decision. However, Dabo will make a decision even if it means we lose 5 more games. So what I am actually at a disliking of is the fact that we are thin at many positions already, and do not need to take any more personnel cuts.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Sep 3, 2014, 8:53 PM

He generally has shown to know what they need. I figure this wasn't done without good reason

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 8:55 PM

Maybe you're right, but I digress.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Amen***

Sep 3, 2014, 9:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what site you're used to visiting ...

Sep 3, 2014, 9:10 PM

this seems to be par for the course for Tnet.

scratching my head, shaking it, not sure which is is, but I'm doing it at you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 9:17 PM

I like the way Dabo runs the team. I think he is doing an excellent job recruiting and guiding these young men while they are at Clemson. I admire him for the stands he takes. I sincerely hope Dabo is the next Nick Saban.
Having said that, I am not a fan of the spread offense. The spread has appeared many times in football over the years. It began making its appearance regularly in the early 1900's. The spread has always attracted attention, but it has never led any team to a dominant position in football. Spread formations have been used successfully to compliment traditional offenses, but the spread as the base offense has never led a team to position of dominance. I am a die hard Clemson fan. I like Dabo. Having said that, I am not going to sunshine pump the spread until I see some crystal footballs going into the trophy cases of teams running it.

Sep 3, 2014, 11:20 PM

There needs to be another spot on the tigernet profile information that includes D1 coaching experience so I can at least filter through and find reasonable discussion. There is more controversy on the board than with the team. I am positive the team said it was ready to move on, maybe it's time for others.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,696
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic