Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Trevor Lawrence passes a second Deshaun Watson record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,448

Football Recruiting Update: Trevor Lawrence passes a second Deshaun Watson record

Nov 3, 2017, 10:10 PM

Trevor Lawrence passes a second Deshaun Watson record

Five-star Clemson commit Trevor Lawrence made some more history Friday night as an outstanding senior campaign hits the homestretch. With two touchdown passes a Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Trevor Lawrence passes a second Deshaun Watson record

Nov 3, 2017, 11:44 PM

For a pocket passer, he sure moves well. He fooled the oposing defense as well as the announcer. And he can slung the ball. Quite a record coming on the heels of DW4.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Trevor Lawrence passes a second Deshaun Watson record

Nov 4, 2017, 3:21 AM

We have had some great QB"S at Clemson the past 10-12 years, but I think that Trevor Lawrence is going to be the cream at the Top of all our QB'S of the past!!! I think that he has about all the tools that DW4 had at Clemson plus, he is 6' 6" with great present of what he can see down field!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing that both these guys ended up

Nov 4, 2017, 8:18 AM

(Are going to play) for us. Probably the two most talented QB's to ever play here.

Dabo is doing an wonderful job in building a sustainable program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amazing that both these guys ended up

Nov 4, 2017, 8:26 AM

Most impressive is the character that comes with these gifted players. In many ways, a number of them are wiser, more mature than their years would suggest, when they step on campus. Others, simply bloom!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,448
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic