Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amazed at the Clemson fans who gave up early tonight - why?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Amazed at the Clemson fans who gave up early tonight - why?

Oct 30, 2016, 3:06 AM

We have only failed to come back and win a game that Deshaun Watson started and completed one time in his entire career.

And we weren't out of that one until the final second ticked off the clock.

Why would you ever give up early on a Deshaun Watson led Clemson team?

It makes no sense.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm amazed at the people that keep posting the same topic***

Oct 30, 2016, 3:09 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apex is right. Unbelievable how quick some turn.***

Oct 30, 2016, 3:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I get it. It's already been said in a hundred posts***

Oct 30, 2016, 3:12 AM

and I don't mean to single out Apex at all

Oct 30, 2016, 3:17 AM [ in reply to Apex is right. Unbelievable how quick some turn.*** ]

Because it needs to be hammered home

Oct 30, 2016, 2:02 PM [ in reply to I'm amazed at the people that keep posting the same topic*** ]

A great many people need to stay far away from their computer during a game.

Think what you want during the game ... say it under your breath ... shout it out loudly in the confinement of your living room.

But, please ... restrain yourself from actually posting your knee-jerk negative emotions for all the world to see while the game is in progress.

Consumption of "crow" would be greatly decreased.

And last night wasn't the first time, ya know?***

Oct 30, 2016, 7:17 AM

Re: Amazed at the Clemson fans who gave up early tonight - why?

Oct 30, 2016, 7:36 AM

Remember Apex, a lot of these "negative nannies" are coots in disguise. Pay them no mind.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

equally as amazing.....these gutless, fairweather fans

Oct 30, 2016, 7:44 AM

want to simply post a mea culpa and expect to helped back up on to the bandwagon....after the nastiness they posted, criticizing players and coaches, displaying a loss of faith at the first hint of adversity, they want to continue as if nothing has happened

blather

they should be constantly reminded of their two-facedness and held up as the bad example no Clemson fan should want to be....even behind the anonymous mask of a keyboard.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: equally as amazing.....these gutless, fairweather fans

Oct 30, 2016, 7:45 AM

Yeah, what he said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

of course....

Oct 30, 2016, 7:46 AM

a lot of the idiots are just chickentrolls

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: of course....

Oct 30, 2016, 7:49 AM

Tried to make that point in another post. You can tell who they are. They post one thing and done.

yep***

Oct 30, 2016, 7:50 AM

Oct 30, 2016, 8:05 AM

So many people overshoot the mark . It's normal to have doubts creeping in and lord knows there have been times this year where the Tigers have provided enough doubt ...but when faith is all you have in any trying moment , keep it .

I never think we're going to lose with Dabo and the crew ....at least not out loud !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 30, 2016, 8:09 AM

Because people have not yet realized the winner that DW4 is. Thats all he does is win games. They have not yet realized that the identity and makeup of each Clemson team is different. These are the Cardiac Cats, but they are 8-0 same as last year. This team is destined for the ACCCG and CFP. What more can you ask for?

Oct 30, 2016, 8:12 AM

REAL TIGER FANS PLAY EVERY SECOND TO WIN.THE END.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2016, 8:14 AM

Most are probably coots.

Oct 30, 2016, 2:11 PM

Well both our OC have 1 years old and that has shown as they have not been getting the job done. I understand cause I too have a one year old and work life balance is hard. The play calling sux and we are outcoached on that side of the ball regularly talent gets us by, heck we are even outcoaching ourselves like 3 n 1 or 4 n in....any play inside the 5 just use the #### jumbo package and get creative with it. Start using pump fakes again and slugo or other double moves cause they are shading Mike with a safety a the Time the middle of the field is wide open up the seems yet we either go back shoulder fade or streak DeShaun had overthrown 90% of the time. The running plays are obvious I mean no misdirection...I mean we literally stick the ball out there for what seems 3 full seconds it too slow developing. We motion the runningback out and the first time we do that in a series it's automatically qb run...not even a draw but a straight forward run....lol I mean Kerbie was calling Clemson's plays too on tv before they would happen. I wonder why we never see plays like that one against Miami last year on the first score to Leggett.

Saying all that now is okay ... it's your opinion and not a

Oct 30, 2016, 3:17 PM

simple thoughtless shoot-from-the-hip rant after a bad play during the game.

There's a big difference between expressing opinions like yours and compulsively typing/posting stuff like, "Oh well that's it, game over." or, "We can forget the playoffs now." or, "Our luck has finally run out." or, "Deshaun has lost it, he's panicking."

In spite of all the negative criticism, we're winning every time out, and if we're winning because of "talent" then what does that say about the Florida State program, because they are certainly losing in spite of talent.

I'll take winning because of talent every time, thanks!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were old and wanted to go to bed***

Oct 30, 2016, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm amazed that anyone with half a mind hangs our on...

Oct 30, 2016, 3:25 PM

Tnet during a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic