»
Topic: TNET: Latest National Championship odds for Clemson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 5, 2017 8:52 AM by: whendrix1966
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Latest National Championship odds for Clemson

Posted: Dec 3, 2017 4:55 PM

Latest National Championship odds for Clemson

It's College Football Playoff time as No. 1 ranked Clemson will head to New Orleans, LA for the Sugar Bowl to battle No. 4 Alabama on New Year's Day. Clemson cu Read Update »

Re: TNET: Latest National Championship odds for Clemson

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 6:54 AM

Even the odds makers are Bama homers.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 7:36 AM

They are just aware that the public will hit the Bama name hard with bets, based on reputation. Of note, we are almost there too, at 2 & 1/2 to 1.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Amazeballs.

[1]
Posted: Dec 4, 2017 8:01 AM

Bama plays nobody and runs up the score then and loses to a team that couldn't muster enough offense to cross our goal line and yet ESPiN comes up with a metric which shows they are favored?

Figures don't lie but liars sure can figure. - CT88's granny

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Amazeballs.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 10:32 AM

I like when Vegas bets against us just puts a chip on the teams shoulder because people are saying they won't be able to finish. Also I put in $100 that Clemson was going to win again this year back in March so I'd like to cash in that ticket! The Saban worshippers are loyal to a fault

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 11:26 AM

Dabo would say we just need to control what is in our control. Be the best Clemson team they can be, and it will all work out. I agree, and I believe Clemson can and will beat Alabama. They are not as unbeatable as many would have us believe. Alabama, without a doubt has an elite program, but so does Clemson, and will not cower from the challenge of facing any team.

My Clemson Educated Mind does not understand.....

Posted: Dec 5, 2017 8:52 AM

If 'Bama is favored to win, Why are they Not #1......?

A team that BARELY got in!

I guess we will see if the Committee or Vegas is Right.....this time!

I personally think that Vegas is going after the "Sucker" bets with that line!......IT WILL CHANGE, once everyone starts loading up on CLEMSON!

Go Tigers!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4th and 5th row Aisle Seats! 4 seats together starting on the Aisle in TDS, Row E, and 2 seats toget...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2066 people have read this post