Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I the only one that thinks Cole Stoudt can have a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Am I the only one that thinks Cole Stoudt can have a

Nov 5, 2014, 3:13 PM

very good game? I think he played very well on the road in the 1st half against UGA and we should of had at least one more score at the half. Against SC State it was SC State and we learned nothing, against FSU we drove to the 4 yard line on the first drive and he made a bad throw on the role out pass to the TE. After he got hurt his throws just haven't look the same, neither has his running. I am thinking he will be 100% healthy and will have a good game.

I just remember the throws he made in the UGA game and he looked very good, the young WR's dropped several passes that hit them right in the chest. I would like to see him have a great game for his last start, and allow DW 9 more days to get completely healthy and be able to play without a splint next Saturday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one that thinks Cole Stoudt can have a

Nov 5, 2014, 3:16 PM

Theee is a group of haters here that the kid will never please

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2014, 3:23 PM

I would love to see Cole finally put it all together against Wake. It's been a really tough year for him and I'd like him to have some high points to look back on from his senior season. He has been the subject of a lot of "critiquing" from the T-net coaching staff, so maybe he'll take all that in and excell.

He doesn't have to. Just don't turn in over and let us

Nov 5, 2014, 3:18 PM

kick one field goal and we win.

I know that, but I'd like the kid to have some fun..

Nov 5, 2014, 3:25 PM

It would help Watson in the long run for Cole to have a good

Nov 5, 2014, 3:21 PM

game, so yes I agree, and there are a lot of "haters" out there, who would boo our own players - not really Tiger fans!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, if he's really healthy.

Nov 5, 2014, 3:23 PM

They keep saying he is but we haven't seen it yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2014, 3:26 PM

Yeah he can have a great game. The talent level around him is arguably fairly comparable to Boyd's team. Will he? No. There has been a poster each week that thinks this is the weeks he throws 3 TD's and for 400+ yards. At this point it is more beneficial to recognize that he is what he is. It isn't a bright cheery pumper outlook but if more people had it there would be less people flying off the handle when the offense struggles, calling for Chad's head or building gallows for the OL.

He can

Nov 5, 2014, 3:28 PM

If Chad will loosen the reins a little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic