Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I the only one in Tiger Nation who wishes that.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,945

Am I the only one in Tiger Nation who wishes that.....

Jan 8, 2018, 8:49 AM

Both of those teams playing tonight lose.. That would be perfect wouldn't it?.. I hate to see Bammer win the most.. while we respect them, we do admit to hating them.. and Jawja.. well if they win we will never hear the end of it.. I hate both of them and the sec in general.. In my case being a fan for 45 years I deserved and earned that hate.. especially for jawja.. it's our worst nightmare... a sec NC game with two teams we have always hated.. the only thing worse in this world would be usuc being there too.. I don't think we will ever have to worry about that one.. God help us if we do..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only you

Jan 8, 2018, 8:51 AM

and EVERYbody else.

No

Jan 8, 2018, 8:51 AM

Only good outcome is they all get explosive diarrhea and have to cancel the game. Then UCF will be the real National Champions.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: No

Jan 8, 2018, 9:06 AM

UCF already believe they are the NC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one in Tiger Nation who wishes that.....

Jan 8, 2018, 9:03 AM

I agree, the most hated will win this year, and it's a guarantee!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one in Tiger Nation who wishes that.....

Jan 8, 2018, 9:40 AM

For what it is worth absolutely hate the scenario we have. Tune in to the SEC network to night and watch a man named Finebaum blow is load for a full 4 hours or so. The one positive out of the entire situation (if there is one) is that getting to the Playoffs is no longer a walk through for Alabama. If Alabama and Georgia were to meet in the SEC championship game the looser would not make the playoffs going forward (I hope). I know all these homers out here talking about oh if you don't watch the national championship game you don't really love college football. I can promise I will not be tuned in tonight because I don't care what happens. As stated above nothing good will come out of tonight. I hope it is a 3-0 win for whomever and ratings tank like shid.

So if you really know nothing good is coming out of the outcome tonight, do like me don't watch.

It is best if Bama wins tonight

Jan 8, 2018, 10:00 AM

Bama is already the dynasty. They are everybody's problem, not just the SEC's problem. I am really hoping for a total beatdown of the Dawgs. I have seen a story about Georgia becoming the new dynasty with a victory. I know Smart has recruited great but don't they have 30+ seniors? Looks to me as if this is their one shot. Florida and Tennessee are retooling. The SEC East is going to be bad forever.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic