Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I retarded ? really ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,385

Am I retarded ? really ?

Jan 5, 2013, 9:30 PM

Is that what this is all about ? I joined to fellowship with fellow fans and now that I am here I wonder what this is. I am not a guy who sees all good. I am not a guy who sees all bad. I do see what I see. I will call it the way I see it and some will disagree and some won't. I don't have a problem with that. I have changed my mind about a lot of things from talking to people with different ideas. It's called "having an open mind". I was sent a private message asking if I was retarded. First...that is one of the most insensitive statements you can make...so if you use that term I want nothing to do with you anyway. Second I love this university so this guy will not change that. I just want everyone to know that it is OK to see the things that need to be changed...questioned....and if you have an answer I will thank you for making me see it through a different set of eyes. I guess what I am trying to say is ....if you are a Clemson guy then you can still be someone who is curious about things and not get slammed. I don't understand this pulse thing and why it is important. If you love Clemson you are 95 % right in my book and I can live with the other 5 %. Just my take on this and Go Tigers in 2013 !!! My God baseball is up next and I absolutely love our baseball team. I'll probably get banned during that season...lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a little thicker skin will help. Ignore the dooshbags.***

Jan 5, 2013, 9:36 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

That and some Paragraph breaks***

Jan 5, 2013, 9:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, he murdered white space. Must be a racial thing.***

Jan 5, 2013, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jan 5, 2013, 9:46 PM

;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: That and some Paragraph breaks***

Jan 5, 2013, 10:06 PM [ in reply to That and some Paragraph breaks*** ]

Lol.....I do have a problem with that.

Yeah, I get it. Did you answer the question?***

Jan 5, 2013, 9:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I retarded ? really ?

Jan 5, 2013, 9:44 PM

Lesson 1: do not expect rational responses on tnet.
Lesson 2: no matter what you post, someone will disagree.
Lesson 3: post what you want and take it all in stride. Have fun and don't take anything too seriously.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

don't leave out the part about facts being optional !

Jan 6, 2013, 7:50 AM

and to the op, don't worry, i have some duke fan ( has to be a basketball,i guess, since we would know who he was if he were the football fan) t-mailing me every few days to diss clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2013, 10:01 PM

if they agree with you here they are brilliant. if they dont they are stupid. these are tnet rules to live by

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2013, 10:07 PM

Good advise from you and Davis....I guess it comes with the territory. Wow.

Early on I admitted that at times I am stupid, an idiot,

Jan 6, 2013, 7:09 AM

retarded, senile, and lacking in general and common sense. Having admitted such, I never worry about being called any or all. Makes it a lot easier to abide the sniping....LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer to think of those of us on tiger net as special needs

Jan 6, 2013, 7:28 AM

Very very very special

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2013, 8:33 AM

I agree with you. Most posts are inane come-backs. There are very few insightful posts, and fewer still insightful posters. I have loved Clemson all my life, and I suppose I just expect a little more from the fans.

So, is that a yes?

Jan 6, 2013, 10:00 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jan 6, 2013, 10:22 AM

after reading your 2014 to 2013 post.... YES.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

This is Big Boy make believe

Jan 6, 2013, 3:00 PM

grow a pair

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,385
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic