Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it

Nov 11, 2017, 5:53 PM

He is terrible in the passing game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it

Nov 11, 2017, 5:54 PM

and follows him across the field and still doesnt throw it... OMG throw the dang ball

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it

Nov 11, 2017, 5:56 PM

He was looking at him the whole time. There’s no way we will win an acc championship or anything better with his passing abilities. He’s gotten worse and worse throughout the year.

That is the surprise. He has digressed.***

Nov 11, 2017, 5:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it ]

Yep no way.

Hmmmmmmm ......***

Dec 4, 2017, 6:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

TU for your courage to post something so stupid.***

Dec 19, 2017, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He’s holding on too tight, lost the edge.

Nov 11, 2017, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly looks at a wide open receiver down the field and still doesn’t throw it ]

*Takes wings off, puts them on the Cmdr’s desk and walks away*

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 5:55 PM

Even the announcers said it is unbelievable that he didn’t throw that ball

I am not sure that...

Nov 11, 2017, 5:59 PM

he even sees the wide open guy, but is locking in on 1 receiver and that receiver is not open, so he tries to run. He does not see the entire field at all

Because he knows what T-net knows and everyone we play

Nov 11, 2017, 5:55 PM

he cannot make that pass.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because he knows what T-net knows and everyone we play

Nov 11, 2017, 5:57 PM

Even if he can't make the pass, it's better than a sack. I don't understand not going for that open receiver.

ever since the Louisville game he's thrown nothing but

Nov 11, 2017, 5:57 PM

floaters deep.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 6:05 PM

No way Dabo or anybody else can convince me that if he had been given a fair chance, we wouldn’t be a lot better off at this point in the season with Johnson.

Bryant simply isn’t the QB we need to be competitive with a team that can stop the run because he can’t keep them honest with his arm.

bump***

Dec 2, 2017, 10:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^Had this bookmarked***

Dec 2, 2017, 10:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bump***

Dec 3, 2017, 9:04 AM [ in reply to bump*** ]

Haha, well obviously if he played like he did last night all year, that post is never made. Just because he played outstanding last night doesn’t erase how bad he played at some points in the season. Good for him to rebound and play his best game of the year in the biggest game of the year.

And what a sick burn FM, you really got me by “bumping” that thread. How will I ever go on with that and imagnary thumbs down. For you to save that just shows how the internet rules your life and how big a loser you really are.

Always remember, you called me out, not the other way around

Dec 3, 2017, 9:18 AM

“...There’s no way we will win an acc championship or anything better with his passing abilities. He’s gotten worse and worse throughout the year. “

Wrong again, but I’m sure someone will enjoy that long explanation.

PS: Which post of yours did I TD? I’ll be glad to prove you wrong on that too, not that you need any help being wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yup!***

Dec 3, 2017, 9:32 AM

Re: Always remember, you called me out, not the other way around

Dec 3, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Always remember, you called me out, not the other way around ]

Once again, that post was made when he wasn’t playing well. 1 for 20 something on passes 15 plus yards during a span of a few games. That’s bad. The game last night would have been a lot different if KB wasn’t able to complete passes. He was great last night and against the coots. That’s great for him and for clemson. It’s hilarious how you nerds think that just because someone points out someone playing badly that they are wishing they would play badly.

As for the thumbs down part, I was generalizing all the tnet lifers, not just you, that think giving imaginary thumbs down is some way to get at a person. I have no clue if you do or don’t, I don’t care. But it wouldn’t surprise me giving how the internet rules your world.

I agree...

Dec 3, 2017, 10:06 AM

“The game last night would have been a lot different if KB wasn’t able to complete passes.”

It would have also been different if our team committed 10 turnovers, or if Miami threw a TD on every pass attempt, or...

Would you just go away

Dec 3, 2017, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: bump*** ]

We have been listening to your miserable butt since baseball season. We won get over it.

We're 12-1 thanks in major part to KB's ability

Dec 3, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: bump*** ]

to make high level throws.

Stop sucking on those sour grapes and eat up that humble pie.

TU for actually responding

Dec 3, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: bump*** ]

Nice effort

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Hey lextiger - you need a new hobby. You suck at this one.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: bump*** ]

Seriously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Thanks. I actually thought he was talking about last night.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:29 AM [ in reply to bump*** ]

Same thing though. Buncha bullcrap.

My gosh man. Just shutup already?

Dec 3, 2017, 9:27 AM

Did you watch the game?? What were KB's stats? They were GREAT, that's what they were.

Give the kid and TIGER a break with that bullcrap.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:31 AM

Some people just can't enjoy the moment EVER. Bet if he won $1 mil in the lottery he'd be pissed it wasn't 2. Get a life.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:50 AM

Are you serious?
We won the ACC CG, #1 in CFP and blew out miami and people in here ##### and moan like a whiney girl about crap like this.

Bump***

Dec 3, 2017, 10:48 AM

Re: Bump***

Dec 4, 2017, 6:42 AM

Did y'all not notice this was a post from November 11th? Course, no matter when he made it, it was stupid, but still....

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic