Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Always intrigued by lottery winners & that $1.5 Billion winner finally cashed in Monday via lawyer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,804

Always intrigued by lottery winners & that $1.5 Billion winner finally cashed in Monday via lawyer

Mar 8, 2019, 9:44 PM

for $887,000,000 net.

Wonder if the earlier stories were right about Him working in large radiator mfg company near Duncan-Sptg were true.. and he was fairly young, from Easley area & might be a Clemson fan.

He/She told lottery board that a person behind him was in a hurry so the winner let him go first out of courtesy! OMG what luck.

Heard anything?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should keep his job so no one will know it’s him who won.***

Mar 8, 2019, 9:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: He should keep his job so no one will know it’s him who won.***

Mar 8, 2019, 11:14 PM

He should just move away without leaving a forwarding address. Find a good size island, and build himself a small town, let folks apply for residents with a 3 year probation period before becoming permanent residents. The rules for permanent residents to run someone off the island would have to be through a vote with that taking 60% yeah votes to have a permanent resident forever removed. Cheaters in a marriage would be forever removed, along with the person they cheat with.

Also, solar energy only if a resident wants electricity!!! And absolutely no asphalt or concrete roads, with golf carts being the only transportation, plain or customize!!!;);):)

PS, and people can grow up to 5 Marijuana plants a year, and none of what is grown can ever be sold, and if they do get caught selling, automatic grounds for forever removal from the island!!!;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should keep his job so no one will know it’s him who won.***

Mar 9, 2019, 3:43 AM

In your private island fantasy, you would allow people to grow weed, but not sell it? Selling drugs is only bad when the drug is bad. When it is legalized, people should be allowed to sell it. You know, free enterprise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This post is evidents you've thought a lot about this

Mar 9, 2019, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: He should keep his job so no one will know it’s him who won.*** ]

??

Corrected details

Mar 8, 2019, 10:22 PM

He was an engineer with a ZF Transmission manufacturing plant in Gray Court. Bought the ticket in Greenville county 10 minutes away.

Re: Corrected details

Mar 9, 2019, 8:43 AM

Correct and unfortunately the store he bought it from is one that I pass every day on the way to work. I think about it every time I go by!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe this is correct and he

Mar 9, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Corrected details ]

lives just a few miles from me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corrected details

Mar 9, 2019, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Corrected details ]

I heard from a co worker that it was not him after all. Wonder if that’s a smoke screen?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always intrigued by lottery winners

Mar 8, 2019, 11:38 PM

If he puts all the funds in 1 year T-bills at the current rate of about 2.45%, will get only
$21,731,500. Investing made simple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Mar 9, 2019, 9:03 AM

Maybe the winner will buy the rights to rename Tillman Hall. Do they allow that?

Mar 9, 2019, 9:09 AM

Buy Berkshire Hathaway A stock. The returns have averaged 10 to 20% over last decade.

As for renaming Tillman Hall, may your tongue fall off its rollers.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,804
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic