Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The 2nd popular sport is now basketball.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

The 2nd popular sport is now basketball.

Mar 5, 2014, 10:36 AM

Thanks Brownlee.......thanks Leggett

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: The 2nd popular sport is now basketball.

Mar 5, 2014, 10:41 AM

I'd watch hockey, too.

Just a heads up, athletic department.

We do have a hockey team. It's just a club sport.

Mar 5, 2014, 11:35 AM

We've got a lot of interesting club sports including paintball, climbing, running, ultimate, triathlon, air rifle, water sports, field hockey, and my personal favorite club sport rugby.

If you've never been to a Tiger rugby game check it out. They play on that field just left of the lake. And we're pretty good. 3rd in the south and top 15 nationally. Oh and the best thing is we own the coots in rugby. I believe it was 01-02 season we beat em 70-12.

Re: We do have a hockey team. It's just a club sport.

Mar 5, 2014, 11:41 AM

Yes I would watch hockey & women's rugby if it were televised.

Other interests I would set aside time for would be dodgeball & roller derby.

Re: The 2nd popular sport is now basketball.

Mar 5, 2014, 10:48 AM

Does a sport actually have to be "popular" to be the "2nd popular sport"? I had no idea.

Is it FB season yet?

Always has been.

Mar 5, 2014, 10:49 AM

nm

agree--- tv ratings and the fact a bad basketball crowd>

Mar 5, 2014, 11:28 AM

great baseball crowd says it all--- not even close in my book

By far and away actually. Basketball actually generates

Mar 5, 2014, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Always has been. ]

revenue, while I believe baseball lives off football and basketball revenue.

Somebody forgot about women's rowing.

Mar 5, 2014, 10:54 AM

Thanks Tenenbaum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I can't believe anyone ever actually watched baseball

Mar 5, 2014, 11:28 AM

mind numbing

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

i prefer strikeouts to strikers, soccer boi...***

Mar 5, 2014, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm yawning just reading the word baseball***

Mar 5, 2014, 11:32 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

i get it, you're just like the other

Mar 5, 2014, 11:34 AM

fat kids picked last & stuck in right field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't get upset with me for not liking baseball

Mar 5, 2014, 11:35 AM

get mad at yourself for liking boring ### sports

mad? i'd only get mildly upset

Mar 5, 2014, 11:38 AM

if i hurt myself falling out of my chair el o eling at you.

it easy to roll out of a chair

Mar 5, 2014, 11:41 AM

when you are as fat and greasy as you are. At least thats what your ex says

like you didn't build a shed over your fav power tool...

Mar 5, 2014, 11:43 AM

how's that fabricatin ho doin? good i hope.

she's in the pit....likely to stay there

Mar 5, 2014, 11:46 AM

can't get it to shut up

i tried for 10 years of datin & marriage... somehow along

Mar 5, 2014, 11:50 AM

the way ho didn't get the memo about promisin to obey.

beatinz didn't work & she took a likin to the ball gag.

glad to see that your g button works

Mar 5, 2014, 12:05 PM

was worried for a few

listen, when you're a playa makin the big keesh like me

Mar 5, 2014, 12:09 PM

you can afford to take a few keys off.

word cotton***

Mar 5, 2014, 12:12 PM

So, Tiger Nation has given up on our baseball program?

Mar 5, 2014, 11:37 AM

Well, that is fair, I suppose. As long as we let all baseball recruits know before they sign a letter of intent. We want to represent ourselves honestly to recruits and it this point it looks like the university and the fans honestly don't give a flip about the baseball program. Now, with that being said, who is pumped up to watch our Tigers in the NIT basketball tournament? WOOHOO!!

Where are you getting that from?***

Mar 5, 2014, 11:51 AM

^ Woo Hoo'er***

Mar 5, 2014, 12:27 PM [ in reply to So, Tiger Nation has given up on our baseball program? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Why didn't someone tell me we have a baseball team?

Mar 5, 2014, 12:50 PM

Who knew? ;)

I've been to 1 Clemson baseball game ever, including my years at Clemson. I can't stand that game...

I did go to all the basketball games that I could attend, though.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic