Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another #1 or 5* Recruit Commitment!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,588

Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another #1 or 5* Recruit Commitment!

Sep 23, 2019, 1:33 PM

Nothing finer to continue & prolong Clemson Football winning lots of games & Championships into 2020 & onward!

Great job Dabo & Entire Coaching & Support Staffs!

And, Kudos to TigerNet for bringing us the Fun!

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another huge 5* Recruit Commitment!

Sep 23, 2019, 1:34 PM

Ditto! Makes Monday brighten up considerably!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another huge 5* Recruit Commitment!

Sep 23, 2019, 1:47 PM

I didn't think Linthicum was 5*?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 1:48 PM

No, he is a 4 star. Maybe a 5 by the end of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe a 5* Recruit . . .

Sep 23, 2019, 2:39 PM

by the end of the 2020 High School Season . . . as he will be a part of the 2021 Recruiting Class

There will be a lot of water passing under the bridge by then . . .

Ryan being a 5 Star by then is not a stretch at all!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another huge 5* Recruit Commitment! ]

He is not, but it is significant that he is #1 at his position. For 247, they only have 4 recruits that are 5* for 2021 at the moment. They will add more as the recruiting picture gets clearer, but it will still be an uphill battle to become a 5* at center. Interior lineman don't get anymore respect in recruiting than they do with the media.

Sep 23, 2019, 4:31 PM

I've never understood why the center gets so little attention and praise. The center is the most important position on offense. He is the point man for the line and if his timing of the snap or he has a bad snap, the entire offense suffers. If the QB throws a bad pass, the RB makes the wrong cut or the WR drops a pass, we brush it off as a minor thing but if the center makes a bad snap, the entire stadium will make him aware of his error.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always exciting to see TNet's BREAKING Story & it's another #1 or 5* Recruit Commitment!

Sep 23, 2019, 8:40 PM

I think 5* centers are pretty rare.

Very happy about this. Need to keep the flow stud O-linemen coming our way.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic