Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Although 110% well-intended, I think Dabo has messed up.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,818

Although 110% well-intended, I think Dabo has messed up.

Sep 15, 2016, 8:57 AM

Big time. Was listening to Mike & Mike on the way in to work today. Had some guy on there talking about Dabo's comments. Not good.

It is a shame we cannot talk about these issues without offending so many people. I thought Dabo's comments were great when I first read them. I did not know that even mentioning this subject can set off so many people. I did not know and I am sure Dabo did not know.

Unfortunately, even though Dabo's heart is in the right place, he made a bad decision to go on about this to the extent he did. It is being used against us. Seems like a lot of goodwill we bought last season is rapidly vanishing this year. It doesn't take much in the days of the 24-hour news cycle.

I hope our guys show up and show out starting this week through the Louisville game so we can begin to change the narrative around the 2016 Clemson football season.

It's hard out there on a Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Although 110% well-intended, I think Dabo has messed up.

Sep 15, 2016, 9:00 AM

Someone will always find fault and have an agenda these days no matter what good things you say. So dont answer and be drawn into nonfootball stuff. that way you dont give them an opening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a lot of haters out there

Sep 15, 2016, 9:03 AM

f'em

Maybe he will get on Last Week Tonight again!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Did you listen to the entire interview or just the propoganda versions?***

Sep 15, 2016, 9:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Good Lord....Go take a nap..

Sep 15, 2016, 9:11 AM

Chicken Little

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ COOT ^^^

Sep 15, 2016, 9:17 AM

It's easy to see your fowl fascination showing through there COOT. Take it back to FGF and COOT it up with your COOT buddies

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ummm..

Sep 15, 2016, 9:57 AM

what?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mauldawg!***

Sep 15, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to ^^^ COOT ^^^ ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 9:12 AM

I agreed with much of what Dabo said. However in our current environment the best thing to do is just say " I am focused on our team and don't have any comment about what's happening in the NFL"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in retrospect, I agree. Wish he'd said something like that.

Sep 15, 2016, 10:21 AM

But Dabo wears his heart on his sleeve. I KNOW without a doubt that he was well-intended, but there is so much hurt out there that he would have been better off saying something like what you suggest.

#sad

Re: Although 110% well-intended, I think Dabo has messed up.***

Sep 15, 2016, 9:13 AM

How much beer can I buy with good will?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 9:14 AM

Where exactly did he mess up? Was it speaking on love and compassion regardless race and religion,or that he agreed with Kaps right to not stand and that there are issues in the country, but didn't agree with how he went about it, or was it him saying that he supported the players who chose to attend the Sikes sit-in?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dabo is sly like a fox. Anyone that knows him knows his

Sep 15, 2016, 9:19 AM

heart. You Go Dabo!

this is where the true comedy lies in all of this

Sep 15, 2016, 9:20 AM

Dialogue is the only answer to this and his response did nothing to discredit anything so I suppose it would have a better intended affect to have everything fall on deaf ears. Makes absolutely no sense.

Sep 15, 2016, 10:25 AM

what's funny is he alluded to protest being a distraction

...his tangent is a distraction

I don't take issue with his comments but perhaps..."I'm not going to talk about that crap...next question" is appropriate response

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 10:29 AM

Then the butthurts out there would have said Dabo just called the BLM movement crap. That would have a whole different ####storm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Protesters and BLM want "discussion" on the issue

Sep 15, 2016, 10:59 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic