Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go Watch Notre Dame - Navy Game....ND Did Not Handle 2-6
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,262

Go Watch Notre Dame - Navy Game....ND Did Not Handle 2-6

Oct 28, 2018, 10:13 AM

Team. ND gave up almost 300 yards rushing and was outscored 14-10 in 3rd and 8-7 in 4th. ND played only 40 players so this was not Navy catching up against the scrubs.

ND is a good team, but not #3 and Michigan their signature win is quite suspect. I think they drop to Syracuse or Northwestern and could lose to both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, they are over rated as usual

Oct 28, 2018, 10:15 AM

They gave up 400 yards of offense to Wake Forest..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also gave up 420 yards to Vanderbilt.***

Oct 28, 2018, 10:42 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go Watch Notre Dame - Navy Game....ND Did Not Handle 2-6

Oct 28, 2018, 10:21 AM

I watched a good bit of it and I’m not impressed with ND at all. Navy should have made it closer than the score indicated.

I really think ND will lose if one of their remaining opponents can play a clean game. May be this week against northwestern. Cuse can give them a fit too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND is a playoff team.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

They get a bye during championship weekend and they are not losing two of their last four.

ND will get smashed in the first round.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND is a playoff team.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:30 AM

I have more faith in the committee than these pundits that clamor about ND being good. They have one decent win on opening weekend against an anemic Michigan offense. Lose once and the committee picks possibly a two loss conference champion over them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Don't Know if 1-Loss ND Gets In

Oct 28, 2018, 10:35 AM [ in reply to ND is a playoff team. ]

I would think if ND lost and all else stayed sane (that won't happen) I would think it would be 4 Conf Champions

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:32 AM

ND will not win out the regular season. I wish they would as I would love to see the Tigers give them a major beat down in Rd 1 of the playoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:35 AM

It will not happen do to their "brand" but I would love to see the CFP committee leave them out of the plsyoffs because they don't have a conference championship game. This would force them to join a conference.

I don't want them in the ACC in football because a 3 loss ND would get a bowl nod over a better 1 or 2 loss team.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perennial over-rateds: Oklahoma, OSU, ND.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:39 AM

They get it by past glories alone and then when they face a real team they get waylaid.

Of those mentioned, only Oklahoma would scare me at all in a CFP matchup. ND not at all. OSU has talent but like FSU, they quit once things aren't going their way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic