Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very Proud of our Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,724

Very Proud of our Team

Nov 26, 2017, 6:48 AM

Winning with Style and Class. Same with whenever we lose. The only way to Roll. Like night and day between us and them Savages. We are all Southerners and supposed to have good manners. Not sure what went wrong with the coots upbringing. Could be the dog and wolf genes in their DNA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also consider

Nov 26, 2017, 7:27 AM

thats clemson owns the SEC!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very Proud of our Team

Nov 26, 2017, 7:32 AM

I don't think I've ever seen a college team maintain their "cool" like the Tigers did last night. It was obvious that the Worm Pullers were just looking for a fight. I noted several of them taking swings early in the game-- no flags thrown. Every time a play would go out of bounds into the SC bench, there was pushing and shoving, and our guys just walked away. It was very sad to see, but that's the difference coaches can make. In fact, I put a lot of the blame on Muschamp for "fanning the flames" and trying to cash in on "imagined disrespect" from last years game. He is a primary cause of all that happened with his team on the field, and with the fans in the stands last night. He could have defused this over the past several weeks, but instead, he decided to escalate it... and it blew up in his face.

I thought the officials could have racheted down the tensions with a couple of early flags, especially when bottles and batteries started flying out of the stands, but Jeff Heaser's crew has never been one to keep a game under control. Oh, yeah, they'll throw flags for technical violations (like the unsportsmanlike on Dabo), but when it comes to actually doing something to control the game, they wuss out.

And where the he77 was stadium security? There should have been numerous "fans" removed from the game, including most of the SCar student section. And where the he77 was Muscoot, who should have taken the microphone and told the "fans" to cut it out? Oh, wait-- he was scripting how to use the imagined insults for next year's game. This kind of crap can't be allowed to go on like that.

Overall, though, I'm just really proud of the kids in the orange pants for maintaining their composure in a really bad situation. Way to go, Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen brother.

Nov 26, 2017, 7:42 AM

I hope recruits and their parents will take notes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot recruits will like that atmosphere

Nov 26, 2017, 7:48 AM

they want to fight and throw batteries

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic