Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ACC Network adds Spectrum to providers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: ACC Network adds Spectrum to providers

Aug 14, 2019, 2:01 PM

ACC Network adds Spectrum to providers

The ACC announced on Wednesday that Spectrum cable will provide the ACC Network when it launches on Aug. 22. Spectrum is a second major provider to sign on in t Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’ll ease a lot of minds on tnet ***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’ll ease a lot of minds on tnet ***

Aug 14, 2019, 8:04 PM

Hopefully all of us that kept filling out the survey and calling every day did some good. Thanks to all who participated!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told you Swofford was good***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You know you've hit rock bottom when you gotta

Aug 14, 2019, 2:33 PM

steal DefensiveTackleU's material

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I thought I was stealing

Aug 14, 2019, 2:48 PM

@LinebackerU's material

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

LOL, you better hope not because she's a moran***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I told you Swofford was good***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:34 PM [ in reply to I told you Swofford was good*** ]

ACC Fans got this done, not John Boy.

FIRE SWOFFORD!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I told you Swofford was good*** ]

To even mention Swofford and good in the same sentence is deserving of being HUNG by only 1 foot until dead!!! ;)

Aug 14, 2019, 2:38 PM

Come on ATT U Verse

he is as good as any

Aug 14, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I told you Swofford was good*** ]

tarhole

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told you Swofford was good-- for nothing

Aug 14, 2019, 3:27 PM [ in reply to I told you Swofford was good*** ]

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

any update on when Uverse will add?

Aug 14, 2019, 2:42 PM

...asking for a friend.

Comcast (largest cable provider in the country), DISH..???

Aug 14, 2019, 3:24 PM

Far from what I would consider a success.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also Youtube TV***

Aug 14, 2019, 4:43 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Also Youtube TV***

Aug 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

Anyone know what package includes the ACC Network? I got shafted by Spectrum earlier this year when told I had to change to a "Spectrum" plan that did not include ESPN U, ESPN 3 (?) or Comet (WHICH I enjoyed). I had to change from my old TW plan a year earlier and thought I chgd to a Spectrum Plan then!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 10:03 AM

I could call after work today but I had rather keep my dental appt! Less pain!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Also Youtube TV*** ]

SPP Select package channel 341

Aug 15, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Also Youtube TV*** ]

djones73 said:

Anyone know what package includes the ACC Network? I got shafted by Spectrum earlier this year when told I had to change to a "Spectrum" plan that did not include ESPN U, ESPN 3 (?) or Comet (WHICH I enjoyed). I had to change from my old TW plan a year earlier and thought I chgd to a Spectrum Plan then!

You tube TV does not use Channel numbers . It will be the ACCNetwork logo in the grid that you are looking for.

BTW you can arrange the channels in whatever order you want in the PC app. Then they automatically display in the order that you choose on all your devices.

Aug 22, 2019, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Also Youtube TV*** ]

Just got off a 2 hour call with Spectrum about not being able to get ACCN. I have the Spectrum Silver SPP Package. Bottom line is you must pay and upgrade to their Gold Package to get ACCN. Spectrum said they’ve had numerous complaints tonight about this. I can’t believe that ACCN couldn’t negotiate a better deal for it’s fans.

Aug 22, 2019, 10:04 PM

"Bottom line is you must pay and upgrade to their Gold Package to get ACCN."

My understanding is that ESPN required all providers who picked up the ACCN to include it the same tier/package as the basic ESPN channel for viewers in ACC states, just like with the SEC Network.

As a Spectrum customer I feel the is the proper use of a

Aug 14, 2019, 7:40 PM

Whoo Hoo!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic