»
Topic: Allegiant Air Flights Orange Bowl
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 5, 2018 9:55 AM by: zowie
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Allegiant Air Flights Orange Bowl

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:52 AM

They have flights out of Asheville on friday Dec 28 coming back 30 for around 200.00 but going up as we get closer

Re: Allegiant Air Flights Orange Bowl

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:55 AM

Allegiant flies into Punta Gorda as well, as an alternative if you needed

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:23 AM

Yes the flights in to Punta Gorda from concord or asheville thats a good option if into Lauderdale get to expensive the odds of us getting Orange Bowl are pretty good

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 8:57 AM

About that - won't Bama get to choose where they play, assuming they're still #1?

What are the odds they take Miami over Texas?

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:29 AM

wisertime said:

About that - won't Bama get to choose where they play, assuming they're still #1?

What are the odds they take Miami over Texas?

Any chance we play in Dallas if we make the playoffs? I live in Fort Worth now so that would be a dream come true for me.

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:38 AM

The two playoff sites are Miami and Arlington. #1 chooses where they want to play (typically the closer site) and then #2 takes the other.

I hope it doesn't work out that way, but yea - Bama could choose Miami and we'd be relegated to Jerryworld.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:07 AM

zowie said:

They have flights out of Asheville on friday Dec 28 coming back 30 for around 200.00 but going up as we get closer

Be careful with Aligant as the charge extra for a bag in the overhead or a checked bag. You always pay more than the base rate

and they charge extra to pik your seat***

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:10 AM

Re: and they charge extra to pik your seat***

[1]
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:18 AM

yeah i carry all my stuff in a book bag its free and i dont pick my seat i dont care where i sit on plane Alabama will pick Cotton Bowl i booked Thursday tax and all 193.00 just carry book bag on and seat in whatever seat they say sit in

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:46 AM

Wowie Zowie has a plan!
Why will Bama pick Cotton? ??

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:55 AM

Well i would say cause its 4 hours closer to them they would pick Cotton

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 9:46 AM

We flew allegiant once to fla. Late going out by 2 hrs. And on the way back the flight was cancelled because they had no crew to fly the plane. Had to rent a car and drive 11 hrs home as they had no idea when another return flight would occur. If allegiant gave me a free ticket today, I would say no thanks. Just our experience and a warning of what could happen with them. Good luck if you fly them.

Replies: 11  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
841 people have read this post