Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All you Deshaun Haters are Hurting Clemson Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,137

All you Deshaun Haters are Hurting Clemson Football

May 29, 2013, 12:07 AM

If you have something bad to say about our future 5* QB then you do not support Clemson football, dont support Dabo and aren't 'all in'.
You know what is similar about Watson and Nkemdiche?? Nothing.

A part of our fanbase that moans and complains about white lies and get their feeling hurt. Man up. This is big boy recruiting--there will be bumps in the road. Get over it. He made a mistake, tried to cover it but then owned up to it.

If you are on here trying to make a big deal about it you are probably a Coot or an Auburn fan trying to make us look bad. All the negativity after Nkemdiche de-committed hurt us in the long run--I wish we would learn from that...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a Clemson fan trying to make Auburn look bad...

May 29, 2013, 12:16 AM

Am I in the clear?

Re: I'm a Clemson fan trying to make Auburn look bad...

May 29, 2013, 12:45 AM

You passed my test...

But seriously, I'm just trying to discipline some of our more exuberant fans from giving the Carvells of the world fuel.

You know that opposing recruiters actually cut and paste negative things and send them to recruits...

To heck with Auburn...***

May 29, 2013, 12:49 AM [ in reply to I'm a Clemson fan trying to make Auburn look bad... ]

Nothing about RN hurt us.***

May 29, 2013, 12:26 AM

Re: Nothing about RN hurt us.***

May 29, 2013, 12:43 AM

Somebody called him racist names after he de-committed and it contributed to our not being able to get back in it with him. Granted the $$ given to his mom was the real reason for the de-commit but he really loved Clemson and was surprised at all the negativity that was sent to him.

If fans do that again to Watson--that will hurt us. I even saw a fan direct message him the other day on Twitter. Saying we need to go get another QB hurts us.

Re: Nothing about RN hurt us.***

May 29, 2013, 2:30 PM

yea i would have to agree with ben on this one. I think it does make us look bad when things like this happens

Re: All you Deshaun Haters are Hurting Clemson Football

May 29, 2013, 2:16 AM

why are you even posting about it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All you Deshaun Haters are Hurting Clemson Football

May 29, 2013, 6:13 AM

....might be time to get off this kid's back...he lied to the coaches and later owned up to it--for a 17 year old, this showed a lot of character...the ONLY other school who could recruit Watson is Malzhan and Auburn because their offense is similar I think to ours. And I do not think after this bru-ha-ha he will jump to them...We might be a little thin at QB but with Kelly the cupbard is not bare....he seems to be a good kid who we need his type at Clemson...going to auburn is not that big of a problem...lying about it should not have happened...I am glad he came clean and he will grow from it....

EVERYTIME Tigernet melts down like this...

May 29, 2013, 2:34 PM

You know the fans from opposing teams are tweeting out these thread to the recruits.

Don't believe me? Do a search on twitter...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,137
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic