Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All this talk of black on black crime makes me wonder...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

All this talk of black on black crime makes me wonder...

Jul 18, 2020, 12:21 PM

Will the number of black on black crime ever surpass the number of white in white crime? White in white crime already has a head start of 6 million in the Holocaust within a 5 year period. I always also wondered the number of white on white crime victims if we were to include the savings and loans schemes and the banking mortgage scams in the mid to late 2000’s. Wow!!! That’s a lot. I am just tired of seeing that BLM needs to care about black on black crime especially after the shooting in Charleston comments- do we know the race of the juveniles? if we were to go by race- there is lots of catching up and care to be given. This board of relentless in being defensive!!! Ok... I know I’ll never be a 100% pulse because of my non right views on things. Flame and thumbs down away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All this talk of black on black crime makes me wonder...

Jul 18, 2020, 12:24 PM

Rong bored. Also, it's 2020 in the USA and not 80 years ago in Germany.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JFC

Jul 18, 2020, 12:27 PM

B-Meist®

Crump®

Please explain to this poaster where the P&R bored is located.

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

One of the most far reaching statements I have ever read

Jul 18, 2020, 12:34 PM

With all of you spent energy you are wasting quite a bit on providing comedy

Re: What Justifiable Point Does It Make? ---

Jul 18, 2020, 12:37 PM

Black people killing black people over the dumbest things. I just don't know how someone wakes up in the morning and decides this is what I'm going to do today. And that really goes for any race.

All that confrontational combative energy black people use to kill one another needs to go to something more productive and stop trying to earn that kind of unnecessary violent street cred. Too many lives lost over petty stuff to over absolutely nothing to continuously keep carrying on like some of them do.

Too much going on right now to shape the future to keep doing what they have been doing as long as I can remember. It will get them nothing and nowhere.....except to somewhere they don't want to be.....in prison or dead.

Jul 18, 2020, 12:47 PM

Trevor Lawrence could win the heisman this year if he doesn’t let marriage interfere.

HBROWN

Jul 18, 2020, 12:54 PM

I will be praying for you.

Bitterness and anger can eat you up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: HBROWN

Jul 18, 2020, 1:01 PM

And jealousy and envy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

God, it's like you are a child...I'll see your Holocaust and

Jul 18, 2020, 12:55 PM

raise you the continent of Africa, want to count the chips now? Ethnic cleansing, genocide, birthplace of slavery...Who's leading the race to the bottom now Ace?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 12:58 PM

Mods, all race baiters need banhammered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see a point of your rambling.

Jul 18, 2020, 12:59 PM

You’re not even trying to make a point anymore. And there is nothing that builds up or edifies here. You are simply throwing a bag of poo in the middle of the room and hoping people fight over it. Frankly I’m disappointed. I’d take the good old race baiting with actual thoughtful points anyday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like Jeremiah Wright

Jul 18, 2020, 1:17 PM

Except even Wright isn’t as dumb as you are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t normally respond to posts

Jul 18, 2020, 1:18 PM

on racial matters but how can anyone wear a shirt or carry a sign saying Black Lives Matter without taking black on black violence into consideration? And let’s not throw Hitler into the discussion or white collar crime when life and death are not involved. Not the same thing. One death by police ignorance is worse than dozens by ordinary people of like race? And I honored your request for theTD (and will do so for any divisive comments from opposing extremist posts - I am here for sports and non- confrontation).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Move this to P&R. Stop posting on main board.***

Jul 18, 2020, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 1:45 PM

Mr Brown have you heard the old saying , It is better to keep your mouth (in this case your thoughts) closed and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt You have just removed all doubt

That's a ridiculous comparison.

Jul 18, 2020, 2:00 PM

Black people comprise roughly 13% of the country's population, yet every single year over 50% of murders are committed by black people. Whites are over 72% of the population and commit somewhere around 44% of the murders.

Over 90% of black people murdered every year are killed by other blacks, including the numerous children we hear about on a national level every week. Are you okay with this? Do you "wonder" about this too? So you're going to pull the holocaust and loan schemes as a means to deflect from it???

To compare the atrocities of what Hitler did in Nazi Germany, or savings and loan schemes (??) to the senseless murders in black communities and of innocent children, and no one on the BLM front cares, well sir, that's a ridiculous comparison. You should be ashamed.

9/10. Tremendous amount of bites.***

Jul 18, 2020, 2:06 PM

Epically childish. Wow. For someone who seems to want to be taken seriously.

Jul 18, 2020, 2:09 PM

“What about the holocaust?”

Wow.

null

Re: Epically childish. Wow. For someone who seems to want to be taken seriously.

Jul 18, 2020, 2:34 PM

It's odd that he would throw that in there as if it has anything to do with the United States.

Are you saying the BLM shouldn't care?

Jul 18, 2020, 2:15 PM

Because of the history you mentioned? That Blacks can kill as many - at least 6 million or more - before they should have to be concerned about black on black crimes?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Yea, crime and killing is bad in general including

Jul 18, 2020, 2:35 PM

white on white killing throughout history as well as black on black crime throughout history.
Have you considered all the black on black crime in African countries like Ethiopia and many other countries who have gone through revolution and other political turmoil?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go post on Facebook and stop embarrassing Clemson.

Jul 18, 2020, 4:08 PM

Your takes are terrible and you should feel terrible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go post on Facebook and stop embarrassing Clemson.

Jul 29, 2020, 5:33 PM

You’ll notice he pops a can of smoke never to return to defend his argument though he’ll whoa is me some one calls him out for his trolls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bruh yer light speed skipping thru logic.***

Jul 29, 2020, 6:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2020, 6:01 PM

RAISE #### BROTHER BROWN

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic