Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the talk is about "Who can beat Bama," but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,885

All the talk is about "Who can beat Bama," but

Oct 28, 2018, 11:13 AM

shouldn't it be, who can beat Clemson? We are the best team. We have at 4 to 5 legit Heisman contenders, but being that we are playing so well as a team we dont quite get that individual recognition besides TLaw. Best is yet to come. Sorry Loserville, y'all about to punished

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama can beat Clemson

Oct 28, 2018, 11:16 AM

but they won't. 15-0 baby

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama can beat Clemson

Oct 28, 2018, 11:20 AM

Before you can be 15-0, you got to be 9-0.
15-0 will have to wait their turn.

Re: All the talk is about "Who can beat Bama," but

Oct 28, 2018, 11:18 AM

Anybody can beat Clemson if we had the same feeling you have and look ahead to playing Alabama.

Oct 28, 2018, 11:34 PM

Obligatory “Tell ‘em Coot!!”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 11:02 PM

We are actually getting some respect this time around. Many sportscasters have been starting that question with "Aside from Clemson..."

Oct 28, 2018, 11:48 PM

Spoiler alert: It doesn't get any better. Even after beating Bama two years ago, the national media talking heads immediately went back to their same lazy narratives. If who can beat Bama is the narrative, we're actually better off, because the past has shown that some of our younger players don't properly handle the praise. That's actually the only reason the jaw flappers in the media are even slightly relevant in my view. Keeping our team humble and focused is one of the keys to success. It isn't an easy task for our coaching staff. They have done a good job, and they can use these narratives as a reminder to the team that there is still a lot of work to do. Dabo himself commented on all the talk before the game against the Wolkpack, and how the team was chomping at the bit to make a statement to the doubters. Talking heads were doubting our ability to defend the passing game. Notice how they responded? Go Tigers!

Oct 28, 2018, 11:49 PM

Hey I know their quarterback is legit and his deepball is a thing of beauty but is anybody really scared of their defense? I know that gravy train is usually good and Rollin by the end of the year but idk man I have watched some earlier part of games like especially the Missouri game where people have been able to throw on that secondary and move the ball consistently on them. And that is starting to make the ball coachs decision to bench Bryant look even more brilliant. I know people are getting more chances to move the ball against them too now compared to previous years but idk I am not scared to face that lion in the playoffs this year.

Oct 30, 2018, 6:40 PM

Our D is better in all categories...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic