Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the talk about would Dabo go to Bama....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,863

All the talk about would Dabo go to Bama....

Mar 17, 2017, 11:03 PM

Some say why would he want to follow Saban - Nobody would and your only way to go would be down

I say who would want to follow Dabo - Nobody would and your only way to go would be down

Stallings was handpicked, won a national champ and was still always second guessed due to not being "The Bear"

Huge challenge to follow Saban and I dont think Dabo needs it.

That said I cant imagine how hard it would be walking into Clemson having to follow Dabo!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the talk about would Dabo go to Bama....

Mar 18, 2017, 1:25 AM

For that, I'm sure Ken Hatfield could give you a bit of perspective on that topic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This speculation should have ended the day...

Mar 18, 2017, 10:35 AM

Dabo interviewed with Paul Finebaum on the radio show PF host.

PF asked Dabo about returning to Bama after Saban retires. Instead of giving a positive yes or no Dabo proceeded to explain how Alabama has tortured him for five years by teasing him with a return to coaching there.

At one point they presented the opportunity to work there in such a way Dabo didn't look for other work. Dabo was married at the time and patiently waited on a job which never developed.

Instead of asking if Dabo will ever coach at Alabama again perhaps it might be more simple to ask him if he is a fool. Dabo just doesn't seem like he's foolish enough to get back into the septic tank that's Alabama football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's sons have been raised in Clemson

Mar 18, 2017, 10:42 AM

eating drinking and breathing Clemson. No way is a family man up and moving them at that age unless he has to. Dabo's leaving for Bama just like the other two great Clemson coaches left home for Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the talk about would Dabo go to Bama....

Mar 18, 2017, 10:39 AM

I don't think he's building a house the size of the White house to leave for Bama. Clemson is home to Dabo and his family. He's been here so long now, Clemson is all his kids know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic