Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All the pressure is on LSU tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

All the pressure is on LSU tonight.

Jan 13, 2020, 12:40 PM

They are expected to win. Heck, their fans think they will win big. They will have the crowd. They have the Heisman winner. Meanwhile, we get to play loose and free. Should be fun watching the Bayou Bengals take a butt whippin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its like we have faded into the shrubs

Jan 13, 2020, 12:41 PM

you would think they are on the verge of two straight and 30 in a row..i love it

and their arrogance/over-confidence will be their downfall***

Jan 13, 2020, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Absolutely Correct.

Jan 13, 2020, 12:53 PM

This is LSU's one big chance for the foreseeable future, having to play Bama, Auburn, A&M and Florida every year, and most likely without a Heisman winner. Win or lose, Clemson will be back in the CFP next year.

yep i want to win i hope to god we win

Jan 13, 2020, 1:13 PM

but losing wont hit me as hard with our recruiting we will most likely be back next year..and with our sched the playoff is almost certain baring injury.

Re: All the pressure is on LSU tonight.- It is like LSU vs

Jan 13, 2020, 12:59 PM

the R.O.Y. group from somewhere in SC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All the pressure is on LSU tonight.

Jan 13, 2020, 1:06 PM

I think pressure is one of those things that's hard to read, and comes down to the individual more than anything. You could certainly argue based on your points that all the pressure is on LSU. You could also argue though that the pressure is on Clemson to prove the "haters" wrong for not ranking us #1, and proving once again that we can beat a top team. You could also argue that the pressure is on Clemson to solidify its stance as the new big dog in college football. You could argue that pressure is on ETN in front of his hometown, or that it's on Lawrence to show that he's better than Burrow.

I'm not saying that any of our guys are feeling pressure. I'm just saying that everyone feels and deals with pressure in different ways. You could have guys on LSU that will be feeling the pressure and end up playing tight, and you could have guys on LSU who don't feel it and play with nothing to lose. The same is true for our guys.

Jan 13, 2020, 1:09 PM

I agree. Hopefully that pressure makes them try to do too much and they turn the ball over a few times.

Jan 13, 2020, 1:43 PM

Pressure can be hard to predict, I don't think pressure will affect either team. both are led by amazing QB's and experienced coaches.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:36 PM

I don't think it is pressure so much as expectations. The expectation to win has been internalized in their football team.

In what quarter will they finally realize that they are in a dog fight ? How will they respond ? What will happen when their confidence wears off and the feel tired in the 4th Quarter ?

Does anyone here have any question as to how OUR Tigers will respond ?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic