Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: All In Cookout: 5-star center, Cali receiver headline attendees for signature event
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,292

TNET: All In Cookout: 5-star center, Cali receiver headline attendees for signature event

Jul 27, 2018, 12:01 PM

All In Cookout: 5-star center, Cali receiver headline attendees for signature event

Clemson’s summer signature recruiting event takes place Friday evening, and the coaching staff will play host to a 5-star priority target in a position of need.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: All In Cookout: 5-star center, Cali receiver headline attendees for signature event

Jul 27, 2018, 12:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: TNET: All In Cookout: 5-star center, Cali receiver headline attendees for signature event

Jul 27, 2018, 12:23 PM

Getting Webb to come to the cookout is huge imo. If this staff can get these kids on campus and coming to events like this then they have a legit shot at landing those kids. With the way we been missing on some top OL targets this cycle, Clay Webb would be a enormous elite commit. Can’t remember the last time clemson has landed a highly touted Center. We have landed top ranked Tackles and Guards in past few cycles but no true elite center. It’s still going to be hard but this is def a good thing in my book. Also love to see Booth attending the cookout, have heard auburn has been trending up with him so def great to get him on campus, he’s a elite DB and one of my top wishlist recruits. We def have a good shot at landing him just hope we can keep the lead with him. Also I really hope Joe Ngata commits during the event, he fits perfect into our WR scheme and type of WR we love at the 9 spot like mike Williams and others, he’s tall, got big body and great hands everything you dream of for a WR. Plus he’s from Cali and would be awesome to open a recruiting pipeline into the west coast. It’s being built and the recruits are going to start coming in over next few cycles but Ngata could be the start of it. I also expect that LB Bentley to commit during the event.( didn’t see his name but read the other day in Tnet article that he was attending the cookout).Man I’m so excited, we usually either land a big time recruit during the event or posistion ourselves to get that recruit in the future. Great time to be a Tiger. Whooo Go Tigers!!

Would really love to get Webb

Jul 27, 2018, 12:56 PM

That would be freakin awesome!!!

Could we finally get that mythical WR from Cali????***

Jul 27, 2018, 12:57 PM

Re: Could we finally get that mythical WR from Cali????***

Jul 27, 2018, 1:48 PM

I know right lol. Joe N is a beast too would be the perfect first recruit out of Cali in a long time if not mistaken, and the first of many more to
come. I really see Clemson opening up and start getting elite recruits from the west coast and Texas. It has already started with last few cycles by getting good recruits from outside our normal areas. Clemson is becoming a national recruiting team like Alabama. Going to be great to go into just about any state and grab the guys you want out of that state, mark my words clemson will get to this point very soon. I see the 2020 class as the class that really shows it. Go Tigers let’s land some big time recruits today.

All in on the big men

Jul 27, 2018, 2:13 PM

Webb, Dawson and Reuben could step into some P.T. opportunities quickly ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaches got them to clemson. ..now it's all about

Jul 27, 2018, 2:33 PM

Welcome to NewSpring | NewSpring Church
https://newspring.cc/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 27, 2018, 5:07 PM

Man, we could really use this guy, and he would almost certainly get early playing time.

Jul 28, 2018, 5:35 PM

Come on Webb and join the family...be next anchor on the O line. You’ll fit right in. Go Tigers

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,292
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic