Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's ELI5 on this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 480

Let's ELI5 on this

Nov 19, 2019, 12:20 PM

I heard gun shots.

I called 911.

Police came to the location that I heard gun shots.

Multiple people at the scene says yes this guy fired a weapon at a person.

Police ignore them and demand to know who called 911.

In this scenario, I'm the whistleblower.

The police are the Republicans

Got it 1988?

Jesus this is pitiful

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Let's ELI5 on this

Nov 19, 2019, 12:32 PM

yes, but we need to know if you are pro-gun or a never gunner.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ZOMG ARE YOU OK?

Nov 19, 2019, 12:39 PM

Did anyjuan deaded?
Did they find the guy?
THAT COULD'VE BEEN YOU!

/lunge

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At the least the state trooper was nearby ready to come at

Nov 20, 2019, 9:06 AM

Any moment

All good, if that's the first time you've called 911.

Nov 19, 2019, 12:41 PM

If you keep calling 911 on your neighbor because you hate them, you'll probably start attracting a little attention too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This merits another strange and personal experience.

Nov 20, 2019, 8:17 AM

The children's mother called 911 about 10 times one year claiming I was going to kill her. Incident by incident the cops showed up at our house and found her standing by me to greet them. Each time they one of our teenage children to the side and questioned them about the situation.

The last time she did it the cop told her if she called 911 again somebody was going to jail and he didn't think it would be me. Yes, they always want the identity of the caller because he is a potential witness to a crime.

Wanna hear a joke, she wants me to move in with her and emails me twice a day with request and includes old love songs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we have that in our hood

Nov 20, 2019, 9:08 AM

An older alcoholic couple get drunk and call the cops at least once a week.

Our friends across the street from them said it’s such a regular occurrence that they don’t even flinch when they see 3 cop cars rollin in.

Nov 19, 2019, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cats can fly if you launch them hard enough***

Nov 19, 2019, 2:32 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 1:11 PM

What if you were the real shooter? Than you called 911 and blamed it on your neighbor.

Donald Trump is the Whistle Blower

Nov 19, 2019, 1:12 PM

You heard it here first

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 2:30 PM

Lol, you didn’t witness anything either. Which makes you a secondary source at best. This is a #### poor analogy.

Which is why if trump is impeached, it won’t be because of the

Nov 19, 2019, 7:56 PM

whistleblowers claims. It will be because of these other people that actually witnessed something. The whistleblower just alerted the officials, and if trump is impeached it will be due to the investigation after the fact.

I’d ask, are you really that stupid, but we already know the answer to that question.

You mean the third time you cried wolf...

Nov 19, 2019, 6:24 PM

so next year when the wolf eats your whinny asz no one will care?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The problem with the little boy who cried wolf metaphor

Nov 20, 2019, 7:58 AM

is that at the end of the story....

He was right.

ETLI5 so I did.

Nov 20, 2019, 8:11 AM

I gave you a child's story which explains why a child's lie can cause great harm. The child was devoured by the wolf because no one believed him.

Now lets do this like you're an adult by bringing it into the real world.

It's a perfect application for the present situation with you guys pounding away with lies about Trump. Russian collusion consumed you for nearly three years, that was a lie. Now you have another lie involving Ukraine.

As hard as dems and pubs are fighting about this impeachment the needle is moving against dems. Here, read it and weep. You are the party of victimhood and you're giving up your ace to Trump, you morons.

""Voter opposition to the impeachment inquiry is at its highest point since Morning Consult and POLITICO began tracking the issue," said Tyler Sinclair, Morning Consult's vice president. "A key driver for this shift appears to be independents. Today, 47 percent of independents oppose the impeachment inquiry, compared to 37 percent who said the same one week ago."

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-press/2019/11/19/politico-morning-consult-poll-votersupport-for-impeachment-inquiry-declines-1522999

This isn't about impeachment, it's worse, it's about inquiring/investigating impeachment.

Keep crying wolf and Trump will win in 2020 by more than he did in 2016.

If I may interject, with a suggestion.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:02 AM

Change your child's story to Chicken Little, with the sky falling and whatnot.

The analogy still works, and FBCOOCH's exception to the ending is removed.

HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consider it considered.

Nov 20, 2019, 10:34 AM

Imo, many children's stories describe how dems have acted in the last three years but the most accurate is depicted in the following video.

https://youtu.be/MmFfTJlIvhQ

Replies: 17
| visibility 480
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic