Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All Eyes on Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

All Eyes on Deshaun Watson

Mar 2, 2015, 5:38 PM

Posted following in response to Ben Glicksman in SI Extra who says, "The majority of attention this spring [camp] will focus on sophomore quarterback Deshaun Watson, who dazzled last fall before suffering a knee injury, ...."

NWTiger

Hey Ben, do your homework before you write this stuff. Deshaun Watson is still rehabbing from ACL surgery he had after dismantling Carolina South on one good leg last November. All eyes will be on Deshaun in Fall camp, but the Tigers have plenty of other talent to assess in the Spring camp.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All Eyes on Deshaun Watson

Mar 2, 2015, 5:59 PM

Well I guess he is telling the truth. Check Twitter. My feed is blown up with pictures of DW4 stretching, running, and just standing at practice. Even when he is hurt, all eyes are on him. I've yet to see a picture at practice of anyone other than DW4 on Twitter...

Re: All Eyes on Deshaun Watson

Mar 3, 2015, 12:07 PM

Yep, looks like you're right on that point. No doubt Deshaun is the current face of the franchise, but the coaching staff will handle the situation in the right way, regardless of the media. And, Deshaun's head seems to be in the right place so I'm hoping he'll handle it well too. We all want what's best for the team and the university, right?

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic