Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,582

All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse

Dec 18, 2015, 1:20 PM

than Florida. At least you can win at FU. But it may take WM 3 years just to clean up the discipline problems.

I hope Blackshear recovers completely. But if I am a parent there is no way my kid goes to SC for school or sports. I know these things can happen at any school but they have occurred frequently at Carolina.

Prayers go out for the Blackshear family. And we need to be very thankful that things like this very rarely occur at Clemson and our athletes stay out of trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse

Dec 18, 2015, 1:21 PM

All WM has to do is keep his players out of the computer lab and away from 5 points and he should be fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse

Dec 18, 2015, 1:22 PM

Oh my a Clemson fan wouldn't let his children go to Carolina.

I find that unbelievable :rolls eyes:

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Look carolina troll I don't care at this point if they named a building after my family, SC is a

Dec 18, 2015, 1:37 PM

Roach motel and it is going to take more than staying away from 5 points and the computer lab ( which might not even be a problem for your football players ) to clean up Columbia SC. It is not even safe to walk downtown at night. Plus you can't deny that many of SC's football players have had there share of run ins with the law.

If things like this were happening at Clemson I would feel the same way about putting my kid in a dangerous situation.

This is more about a concerned individual posting about a growing problem at SC and at some others college campuses as well. Has nothing to do with me being a Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse***

Dec 18, 2015, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just for clarification CF means all college football fans!***

Dec 18, 2015, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse ]

If we want them to get a decent education, why would we?***

Dec 18, 2015, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse ]

Dec 18, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: All CF fans have to some smpathy for WM looks like he is walking into a situation worse ]

It will take more than planting a few bushes around the coach roach to clean up that crime ridden dump.

Dec 18, 2015, 1:50 PM

Muschamp has 16 million reasons to go to UsuCK. The only reason.ENOUGH SAID..

Yep .... Don't blame Muschamp a bit.***

Dec 18, 2015, 2:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,582
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic