Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andy Staples. His ballot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,518

Andy Staples. His ballot...

Sep 3, 2013, 1:54 PM

http://www.pollspeak.com/component/option,com_psreport/Itemid,3/lang,en/p,54/r,V/s,25/t1,20/t2,/v,487/w,2/

Yes, he has Notre Dame at #6...and us at #8...

Wow, seriously, read this fucker's article on us: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130901/clemson-tigers-georgia-bulldogs/index.html

Piece of scum.

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Andy Staples. His ballot...probably should stick

Sep 3, 2013, 1:56 PM

to selling office supplies since football wise he is an idiot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andy Staples. His ballot...

Sep 3, 2013, 2:07 PM

Good lowered - I could throw darts and do a better job of picking how teams are ranked. This clown has no freaking clue - and NOT just on CLEMSON.

LSU and UL belong in the Top Ten - PERIOD. If you miss those two, don't even put out a ranked list of teams.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All 60 votes

Sep 3, 2013, 2:20 PM

http://www.pollspeak.com/component/option,com_psreport/Itemid,3/lang,en/p,54/r,T/s,25/t1,20/v,0/w,2/

Doug Lesmerises...vote this guy GOOD voter of the week

Sep 3, 2013, 2:22 PM

http://www.pollspeak.com/component/option,com_psreport/Itemid,3/f,/lang,en/o1,/o2,/o3,/o4,/p,54/r,V/s25,/seed,1378232442/t1,20/t2,/v,20/w,2/

And to think he was fed at The Smoking Pig Friday night.***

Sep 3, 2013, 2:37 PM

lol, why do you feed his kids then?

Sep 3, 2013, 3:25 PM

i think lbu has him on his xmas card list.

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh, I have adblock & abine.***

Sep 3, 2013, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, are you speaking for everyone that clicks on the link

Sep 3, 2013, 4:00 PM

you provided? gair-ron-teed?

i get it brother. i do chuckle when an orlando sentinel writer puts out a piece & the bored goes postal, gets a semi then starts writing the editor complaints soap-boxing journalistic integrity & such bunk...

i wouldn't be surprised if that same editor & writer have a beer bet on the over/under of how many emails/comments that piece brought.

if you try, i bet you can hear that conversation now, each sitting back with a cold golden delish, laughing with each other at some of the responses it conjured.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes I wish I could be a professional troll like that.

Sep 3, 2013, 4:02 PM

Jesse Palmer did a goodjob during broadcast last night.

no matter what you do, you're selling your own jesus juice..

Sep 3, 2013, 4:04 PM

pardon the expression.

Leave Staples alone

Sep 3, 2013, 3:41 PM

The guy is a good writer. I saw nothing wrong with the article nor his ballot. He has every right to put us at #8 as much as the guy who put Clemson at #1. So he is not a believer yet, big deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andy Staples. His ballot...

Sep 3, 2013, 4:05 PM

I thought his article as actually pretty good. His ballot might show otherwise for now, but no matter how well we do we're always going to have doubters.

When FSU comes into Clemson with us both undefeated and we beat the noles into the ground, some of the media is going to talk about watching out for a letdown against Maryland or worry about us going to Columbia to close out the season.

We just have to continue to show these doubters they're wrong. Dabo has the team believing and I'm as confident as ever that we'll show we belong in Pasadena by year's end.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic