Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alexander you'll be missed, but Mullen is coming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Alexander you'll be missed, but Mullen is coming

Feb 4, 2016, 12:15 AM

Heard it on the news today that The Tigers haven't landed that top of a recruit for the CB position since Alexander. That was the question I had for the defense this year. In my mind, problem solved.
Tankersly and Mullen taking away both sides of the field during key games. Lockdown in the backfield is what we needed, and we've got a good prospect in the Mullen acquisition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mullen is rated #2

Feb 4, 2016, 12:33 AM

I believe Fields was #9, not too far behind, both 4*s.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's extremely hard to replace MA. Good as either turn out

Feb 4, 2016, 2:44 AM

to be, they'll be hard pressed to be AS dominant as MA. Dude is a specimen if you've seen him in person up close! Soooo strong for his size, with crazy closing speed, and the ability to high point the ball.......with his head turned more times than not. We'll be solid with the haul + what we had no doubt! Lose a DB that you know will shut down half the field (or his man) every game for the entire year, and it's tough. Him going out played a HUGE role in the NC IMO. He would've gotten that floater, and made the open field tackle to force a punt on 3rd and forever. I mean the guy played 2 seasons really, and he's a 1st or 2nd (?) round pick? I'm not sure where he's projected, but he's a monster. I have full faith in the staff to have the next man ready though!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fields is pretty good bro..

Feb 4, 2016, 6:55 AM

Mullen will have a tough time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Fields is pretty good bro..

Feb 4, 2016, 11:40 PM

I think Fields is good also, along with Baker. I think Mullen will want to show his worth in the Spring, I think He has a lot of potential seeing his film. It all comes down to wins the starting position in the Spring. Venables will decide.

Mullen is going to need to gain at least 15-20 lbs before he

Feb 4, 2016, 11:44 PM

steps foot on the college field and he won't be here for the spring.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Mullen is going to need to gain at least 15-20 lbs before he

Feb 4, 2016, 11:49 PM

College strength & conditioning program will take care of that. I just think this kid has a big upside and will be an impact player- when His time comes.

Re: Alexander you'll be missed, but Mullen is coming

Feb 4, 2016, 7:57 AM

Each corner brings different attributes to the table

Feb 4, 2016, 8:05 AM

Depth chart will be set after the spring game! We do not have problem with cb! THE BEST WILL PLAY!

DEFENSE WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

OFFENSE BEST IN THE NATION! ALL BACK!

Got to get a true top back qb from spring game! Whoever! Hope Cooper come in during summer and push for #2 qb !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2016, 8:13 AM

What made Alexander so special is his brain and dedication... He is always in the film room... Heck he even kept notes on the receivers and qb's on the team for the future in NFL...
That to me is true love for the game... He will be a mainstay in the NFL for years to come...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. He was just a freak athlete as well.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:46 PM

State champ wrestler, DB..,,.

Alexander was special. We fell apart without him.

Feb 4, 2016, 11:46 PM

Loved having him as a Tiger. I don't expect we will have anyone match his productivity anytime soon, but we have some talented guys signed up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic